Home

Miniatures

Katarn07

I payed 8.50 for shipping. I bought it on the 1st, it shipped yesterday (the 4th). I got screwed over good. Even if it comes tomorrow, I won't get to mess around with them until Monday because I work noon-9 on Saturday and opening to 5 on Sunday.

Oh, I get to play Halo 2 this Sunday!!!!! :D Me and a coworker are gonna go in a couple hours early so we can play before we open the store :D :D :D

Interested in Clone Strike? I'm not really but here's a possible list of the set. I'll be sure to get all of the generice fringe and a guardian and acolyte which are the only ones that will fit in well with the Rebel Storm set.

Republic:

01/60 Aayla Secura (VR)

02/60 Aerial Clone Trooper Captian ®

03/60 Anakin Skywalker (VR)

04/60 ARC Trooper (U)

05/60 Captain Typho ®

06/60 Clone Trooper ©

07/60 Clone Trooper ©

08/60 Clone Trooper Commander (U)

09/60 Clone Trooper Grenadier ©

10/60 Clone Trooper Sergeant ©

11/60 Agen Kolar ®

12/60 General Kenobi ®

13/60 Gungan Cavalry on Kaadu ®

14/60 Gungan Infantry ©

15/60 Jedi Guardian (U)

16/60 Ki-Adi-Mundi ®

17/60 Kit Fisto ®

18/60 Luminara Unduli ®

19/60 Mace Windu (VR)

20/60 Naboo Soldier (U)

21/60 Padme Amidala (VR)

22/60 Plo Koon ®

23/60 Qui-Gon Jinn (VR)

24/60 Quinlan Vos (VR)

25/60 Saesee Tiin ®

26/60 Yoda (VR)

Separatist:

27/60 Asajj Ventress ®

28/60 Battle Droid ©

29/60 Battle Droid ©

30/60 Battle Droid ©

31/60 Battle Droid Officer (U)

32/60 Battle Droid on STAP ®

33/60 Count Dooku (VR)

34/60 Dark Side Acolyte (U)

35/60 Darth Maul (VR)

36/60 Darth Sidious (VR)

37/60 Destroyer Droid ®

38/60 Durge ®

39/60 Dwarf Spider Droid ®

40/60 General Grievous (VR)

41/60 Geonosian Drone ©

42/60 Geonosian Overseer (U)

43/60 Geonosian Picador on Orray ®

44/60 Geonosian Soldier (U)

45/60 Jango Fett ®

46/60 Security Battle Droid ©

47/60 Super Battle Droid (U)

48/60 Super Battle Droid (U)

Fringe:

49/60 Aqualish Spy ©

50/60 Aurra Sing (VR)

51/60 Devaronian Bounty Hunter ©

52/60 Gran Raider ©

53/60 Ishi Tib Scout (U)

54/60 Klatooinian Enforcer ©

55/60 Nikto Soldier ©

56/60 Quarren Raider (U)

57/60 Rodian Mercencary (U)

58/60 Weequay Mercenary ©

59/60 Wookiee Commando (U)

60/60 Zam Wesell ®

Ahh, hell. I may eventually have to get these all as well but definately not right away. I want to complete the RS set before I even start looking at prices for CS.

Originally posted by ZBomber

Why is Zam in THE FRINGE? Didn't she only work for the Sepratists (Well, Jango, who was hired by the Sepratists)

She's a Bounty Hunter. Jango should be Fringe as well, not Seperatist. If I were getting that, I'd make it a house rule to have him Fringe.

I got my minis today, finally. It was shipped UPS when I opted Priority Mail. I got screwed out of a couple bucks and a couple of days of not having them. I pulled 4 duplicate R/ VRs (Mara, Han, Bossk, Vader Sith Lord). I've already arranged some trades. Mara for Dengar, Han for Tarkin, and 9 different stormies for Leia Senator and 4-LOM. I talked to a guy last week who wanted Sith Vader for his duplicate Boba. I'll do my best to seek him out. He's right in the area so I may not need to pay shipping. The other R/ VRs I pulled were pretty cool. I got 3P0, Veers, Chewie, Leia Slave, Lando, Scout on Speeder (supposedly harder to get than Fett :D) and Jabba (my favorite I pulled today). I dunno if I should get a few more boosters or just get the ones I'm missing second hand. I'll try to get rid of my duplicate Bossk first and then get the boosters.

Oh, I didn't get to play Halo 2. We got a memo saying we couldn't open the case before tonight at midnight :rolleyes: I put a copy aside for me to rent. I'd usually have to pay, but I got a free rental coupon for preordering a Nintendo DS :)

I just beat Halo 1 last night. Gonna start Halo 2 tonight. Better hurry though, because it's due back on Wednesday!

I heard the ending sucked (cliffhanger), but everything else is gold :D And while my friends all seem to hate the ending (they didn't spoil it for me), it will set Halo 3 up to be the best in the series. Or so they say ;) Just sucks you have to wait until November 2006 for it though.

On topic with minis, they just made a 'Ultimate Missions' scenario/ rule book. It has two new maps and tons of new ways to play the game. It's overpriced at $30, so I'll get it off Amazon for $20. Or get it for Xmas. You don't play the game so you could probably care less.

Oh, I got my Tarkin in the mail, getting Leia Senator and 4-LOM, and a Dengar as mentioned above. I'm also gonna get a Greedo for two Twi'lek bodyguards. R2 would be the only R I'd need then.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'll give the guy who has Boba a week to get in touch with me. If we never get together, I've got the same trade lined up with another guy that'll I'll go with. Either way, I shall have my Boba! Can't wait to play with him and a few other bounty hunters against some unique heavy teams :D

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=swminis/article/setlistbgallery

Thank God the good bulk of them look crappy or else I know I wouldn't have been able to resist their lure and would be out of alot more money :p. I will definately get all the Fringe (except Aurra and Zam) and the generic Jedi/ Sith.

Reminds me of Jaden Korr from JA; at least the one I made

15_JediGuardian.jpg

This one is like the Sith Witch concept art from TPM, before there was a Darth Maul

34_DarkSideAcolyte.jpg

I think the majority of the Jedi look awesome and I've seen some scans of their stats. Mace fricken owns Yoda :eek: .

I think I'll get KotOR II this Monday, and get the CS Fringers and a few more boosters for Xmas instead.

• 3 months later...

Archived