Home

Analia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, this is pretty cool. Somehow, I pictured you like that Prime. Unfortunately Darth333, this may increase the amount of marriage proposals you get over at Holowan. LOL, I was actually expecting Achilles to look like Ewan McGregor. Damn avatar.

Pictures added:

When I get one scanned in, I'll post it here.

Which one do you think is me? I'm the moron.

Originally posted by Darth333

Is your site down or are you the invisible man? :D *edit: it works now *

Here I am in the Artic freezing in the big blue coat at -50 C :D (even the camera froze)...

and this one just below the polar circle in summer time

(yes, the white things you see is ice :rolleyes: )

and in a warmer location: Darth333 in Spain

You sort of look like your avatar:eek:

Originally posted by TheRealJedidude

You sort of look like your avatar:eek:

:D it's an old pic that I found somewhere on the net and svösh "customized" it for me.

This thread is funny. Actually, the only one that looks somewhat like I imagined is Bneezy, especially on the first pic. For Achilles and Prime, I had the hair color right :D I guess it's because of the avatars.

Originally posted by Darth333

:D it's an old pic that I found somewhere on the net and svösh "customized" it for me.

This thread is funny. Actually, the only one that looks somewhat like I imagined is Bneezy, especially on the first pic. For Achilles and Prime, I had the hair color right :D I guess it's because of the avatars.

I guessed you and Bneezy right and thought Prime looked something like that

Originally posted by bneezy

It's cool being able to match a face with a voice...uh text. I gotta see Xavier2, T7nowhere, and svosh now.

You're crazy to see if i'm bald ehh :D I don't have much pics of myself. The only photocamera i ever bought is in my girlfriends apartment. I'll look for one and i'll post it here.

This thread is cool.:)

EDIT:

WieldingPowers.jpg - That's me during Jedi training. Improving my telechinetic skills...:D . Somehow all i got was a big headache:p

Ah man, I didn't mean to offend you. It was nice of you to go out of your way to post a pic of yourself for us to see. I really wouldn't want this thread to go astray because I was trying (and failed) to be funny. If you want to put another pic up, that's cool. Sorry about that everyone. I'll keep my stupid thoughts inside of my massive head where they belong. Or just continue posting them over at Holowan Labs.

Thanks, Xavier2.

By all means bneezy. I wasn't offended by your comment. Don't woory about that. It was the other way around. I was afraid that i may have offended anyone posting such a naked pic.:D

Actually i got worried about this before reading your comment, buddy.:)

Archived