Home

Analia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NICE!!!

I liked your "Drunk Fuu" better:D

And before you deny it, I drink a lot of apple juice and that wasn't apple juice:D

I guess I do kinda look drunk in that pic :/ . Ugh now evereyones gonna think I'm a total lush. I dont know what was in that glass.....it was some weird "spacepharm-coctail" that my friend made.....I think it had cran juice and vodka in it. That was a long time ago....... FTWC: I actually dont drink that often. I have a real life that involves being sober to do my job.

Why are all the best pics of me from parties?

F

Note to the readers of LFN we are not condoning the usage of alcahol in any way! It makes you stupid, lazy, smelly, and can severly inhibit your ability to bust a groove.

O yeah and...............drugs 'r' bad 'n' kay?

</public service announcement>

Bad Pic Of Me:

22211251471-thumb.jpg

its hard to get a good shot when you're the one holding the camera.

And yes, Im a boy.

Even worse pic:

22211291158-thumb.jpg

BTW, Those pics are about 2 months old, my hair is longer AND thicker now.

Get into a fight? In the 2nd picture your face looks a bit swelled up :punch1

@Fuu. I didn't mean you looked drunk, I was simply labeled the picture that because of the drink.

no harm no foul, I wasn't implying that you were anything other than the perfect girl you know you really are:D

Even after that, I'm still probably gettin slapped though right.

*runs away from all the other forum girls who are offended at not being the sole perfects*

Lies are unbecoming of you.

Yeah but what am I supposed to do?

"Hey kids! Lets all go to the liquor store!" "Dont forget your spare change for the bums!" "And now its time to pour out one for the homies"

I can see it now the best selling childrens record by King Cobra malt liquors.

Back on topic: If I get any good pics on haloween I'll put them up. That way there will be something recent.

Here's a pic of me and my football team after we beat Loyola 45-14. I start at right guard, though I'm pretty undersized for a starting varsity o-lineman. the guy i was up against was at least 350 pounds, and I'm only around 185-190. Still, I pwned him.

footballwin.gif

I start at right guard, though I'm pretty undersized for a starting varsity o-lineman. the guy i was up against was at least 350 pounds, and I'm only around 185-190. Still, I pwned him.
don't you just love that when it happens?? i still remember the lone year of football that i played in my junior year when i managed to make the starting MLB slot midway through the season. there's nothing quite like being a 200lb. linebacker blitzing up the middle against 300+lb. OL's and still getting the sack. :D

i'm still kicking myself for not coming back to the team my senior year since i probably would have been an easy shoe-in for 1st string MLB considering the guy i replaced graduated the previous year. stupid AP classes made my parents over-react....

great, now i'm starting to feel old by looking back on the 'good ol' days'. :fist:

Archived