Home

Analia

don't you just love that when it happens?? i still remember the lone year of football that i played in my junior year when i managed to make the starting MLB slot midway through the season. there's nothing quite like being a 200lb. linebacker blitzing up the middle against 300+lb. OL's and still getting the sack. :D

i'm still kicking myself for not coming back to the team my senior year since i probably would have been an easy shoe-in for 1st string MLB considering the guy i replaced graduated the previous year. stupid AP classes made my parents over-react....

great, now i'm starting to feel old by looking back on the 'good ol' days'. :fist:

shut up I do that all the time even "use way back in the day" so now i feel really old:fis:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So if a guy asks you to spank him you think that it isn't odd?

And I think that this thread was for people to post a pic of yourself.

NO, alot of guys want me to spank them....doesnt mean I WILL.

As for your second statement: I was'nt asking, I was reminding. Mostly because

the thread was already getting hijacked......

I still wanna see some pics I havent seen yet....<cough> T7 <cough> Svosh <cough> RedHawke <cough> Prime I wanna see your new baby! (Aww babies are so cute!)

Fuu

Great baby pics Prime! Shes so cute!

I still wanna see some pics I havent seen yet....<cough> T7 <cough> Svosh <cough> RedHawke <cough> Prime I wanna see your new baby! (Aww babies are so cute!)

Yea, I want to see them too.

We can't see RedHawke, though. Vorlons don't have bodies. Not like we think of them, anyway. :p

Heres a few pictures of me and my bestfriend and bandmate corey.

That bastard decided it would be funny to wake me up early in the morning and then try to snap a picture of me whilst I was sleeping. So then we starting taking a bunch of pictures with my webcam.

MutantMix

Those photos are a bit old, probably 8 months.

Wow shes adorable! Haaa she has your hair...
He he. She looks just like I did when I was born. Hopefully she won't go through life with buzzed hair though. :)

Congrats again Prime shes cute as a button.
Thanks. I think so. :) And you better be careful posting your picture around here. Looks like some young men may be trying their best lines out soon. ;)

So I guess she started driving you crazy now eh?
Never. She just had a good burp and then was starting to doze off. She has been a really good kid so far. :)

@Prime: Thanks...hehe I could say the same thing about your wife...Shes really pretty! Haha you better keep an eye on the boys around Kira when she gets older. On a side note: I think alot of baby girls look like their Dad at first...I did and it drove my Mom crazy <did I mention this a while ago...maybe i did sorry if its redundant>

@Hallucination: Its really not that weird. Alot of Dads compare their new babies head to their hand. Newborns are tiny <and adorable....need a babysitter? haha>, and very delicate. Its hard to belive they're real sometimes!

Ok enough of my gushing...<Runs to hide from her biological clock.>

Fuu

@Prime: Thanks...hehe I could say the same thing about your wife...Shes really pretty!
Thanks. I think so too! :)

Haha you better keep an eye on the boys around Kira when she gets older. On a side note: I think alot of baby girls look like their Dad at first...
I have the shotgun all picked out. I'll be rocking out on the front porch polishing it up. :D

My wife thinks that my daughter's hair is starting to come in blonde, which means Kira will end up looking more like her. Which is obviously for the best, as it will be much better if she looks like her pretty mom instead of ugly dad!

Ok enough of my gushing...<Runs to hide from her biological clock.>
From what I have seen, there is no escaping it once it starts. It just becomes a ticking timebomb. Wait until you are thirty and see what it is like then... :)

<snip> I have the shotgun all picked out. I'll be rocking out on the front porch polishing it up. :D <snip>

:giggle1: I know someone this actually happened to. He showed up and dad was just a rockin and a polishin his handgun.... Nice.......I'm so glad I'm not a guy.

Which is obviously for the best, as it will be much better if she looks like her pretty mom instead of ugly dad!

Yeah I was thinking "I'm so glad I grew out of looking like my Dad." Not so much about uglyness as not looking like a guy.....haha.

Wait until you are thirty and see what it is like then.

Please god no.......the present belongs to me dammit!

I think you're pretty hot Prime. Certainly not ugly.

:animelol: I thoulght so too but I'm suprised you had the audacity to say it first.

Archived