Home

Analia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, you're at the age where a girl hitting you and giggling is flirting....I wouldn't get too upset about it.

:eekanime: Flirting? Oh god no... Is that a joke? Please say its a joke!

no not a joke its 100% the truth

and at the risk of making bastila mad a me might i say that FUU is one HOT WOMAN!!!!!!

You've never seen the reaction of a woman when the guy she's with starts calling other women hot???

[OT] I guess, I'll have to find a camera since I am going to have to use my ugly mug to balance the forums, what with D, Fuu, and C_F tipping the balance so heavily...

Edit: after considering the remarks posted, I believe I am going to have to start a space marine jedi ninja clan solely dedicated to prevent stalking and harrassing of the finer forum members...

in honor of the latest victim...

"the FUU FIGHTERS!!!"

yes we're soo very chivalrous:D

You've never seen the reaction of a woman when the guy she's with starts calling other women hot???

What if she's bisexual?

Edit: after considering the remarks posted, I believe I am going to have to start a space marine jedi ninja clan solely dedicated to prevent stalking and harrassing of the finer forum members...

in honor of the latest victim...

"the FUU FIGHTERS!!!"

yes we're soo very chivalrous:D

Dude, that's...no man...stalking is part of the life of beautiful women. None shall stop the legions of stalkers.

70834612orig1vz.th.jpg 70837692orig2wl.th.jpg

These are some photos taken while my best friend and I were waiting in line for the midnight showing of Revenge of the Sith. My friend asked some guys who brought these sabers if we could take pictures holding them. These are the those high-dollar sabers that have the flourescent tube for a blade. Now, those of you who are familiar with them know that they light up a solid color without a white core to the blade. However, when a photo is taken with a digital camera, often times the brightest point of light is represented as white. Therefore, the resulting pictures made it look as if we were holding actual movie lightsabers! Cool, huh?

I need something to spray on this thread to lower the teenage hormone levels. Yeesh. New rule, pretty female forum members can't post their pictures, causes too much commotion.

stay back you evil man :blast5: (j/k)

whilst i agree they cause commotion it isn't fair to ban them from posting thier pic and in my experiance some pretty females think they aren't pretty no matter how many guys tell them that they are

and I most certianly hope you were joking bout that but yes the teenage homone levels are high in here not that i can talk so plz can we get back on topic and keep the comments on the pretty female members to minimum </moderating attempt>

yes..yes I know me and lukeiamyourdad started this whole thing now I'm trying to stop it </compaining>

^^^^

They are from Master Replicas if I'm not mistaken...

If they are those then they are called EL Sabers... they use the Electro Luminecent technology from watches. They are far less fragile and can even be used for light dueling, custom ones can anyway, I'm not sure about the Master Replicas ones.

The Neon or Plasma Blades are really really cool but extremely fragile, but they are capable of 'travelling' when you activate/deactivate them the blade extends and retracts like it does in the movies... whereas EL blades are either on or off.

Good, I'm not the only one who likes her ;)

Niner and I have a countdown going, for the day we can stop feeling like creepy old men.

Let's take it a step further and make it law that none of us ugly guys can put pics up anymore, you have to be a hot forum girl to post:D

Screw that, more pictures of LIAYD's ass.

:blush2: Gee, thanks guys..... :hair2: Did'nt know it was worth the multiple posts.......actually reading that did make me feel better... getting a root canal made me feel pretty crappy :wornout:.

@ Prime you were totally right......hahaaa.

Ok back to work now.

Everybody was KungFuu fighting...... yah!

These are some photos taken while my best friend and I were waiting in line for the midnight showing of Revenge of the Sith. My friend asked some guys who brought these sabers if we could take pictures holding them. These are the those high-dollar sabers that have the flourescent tube for a blade. Now, those of you who are familiar with them know that they light up a solid color without a white core to the blade. However, when a photo is taken with a digital camera, often times the brightest point of light is represented as white. Therefore, the resulting pictures made it look as if we were holding actual movie lightsabers! Cool, huh?

Dude.. whoa... almost puts my pics to shames... cause those are really there! I was holding my dumbell without wieghts and edited the pics with blender... Plus mine look a little fake, too much white, not enough glow. :)

Archived