Home

Analia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You should try a long exposure shot (if your camera allows for it) and rest the camera on a tripod or other stable object. :)

Thanks Pavlos! I guess that I will have to try that the next time it happens. In 20 something years....I think....

Anyone been to Rome recently? I don't think it's possible to take a bad picture of that place!

nice pic :) Theres great photo streams re-Rome in flickr, if you like showing off your pics, pop them up there.

Did you go anywhere near the Mausuleo Augusti? Not much to look at now but it would have been a wondrous sight in its day. Not much left over of poor Augustus though... the cremated remains being plundered long ago..

mtfbwya

Edit: Also, why is it that every church I went into was filled with marble and gold? How much money does the Catholic Church have?!

Too much...As much as they can get their grubby hands on off innocent, hard working people From generous donations of course :)

nice pic :) Theres great photo streams re-Rome in flickr, if you like showing off your pics, pop them up there.

Did you go anywhere near the Mausuleo Augusti? Not much to look at now but it would have been a wondrous sight in its day. Not much left over of poor Augustus though... the cremated remains being plundered long ago..

mtfbwya

^ Now look what you've done Pavlos, we'll never hear the end of this now :xp:

600x450engqs7.jpg

This is the day I got engaged to my beautiful bride back in 2004.

600x450wedlc3.jpg

This is our wedding day on August 13, 2004.

600x450resgm3.jpg

This is us at my brother's wedding reception four months after our own wedding.

600x450ballgamemc2.jpg

This is us at Chase Field watching the Diamondbacks during the 2005 season.

Do you still have a goatee Shem :xp:
Yes. I've had my current goatee for over three years. I grew it out shortly after our wedding and it's been there since.

600x450picjy1.jpg

This was our engagement picture back in 2004.

600x450partyim4.jpg

This is from a late engagement party that was thrown for us two weeks before our wedding.

600x450happyiq3.jpg

Here is another wedding picture on August 13, 2004.

600x450anaju6.jpg

This is us on our two-year anniversary (August 13, 2006).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I don't have a recent picture of my dog but here's me from Christmas passed out with my new nephew after a seven hour drive.

That beard makes you vaguely resemble Dane Cook. Well... it's very vague. But it's there, more or less. Or maybe it's just the picture. Have you ever gotten that before?

This is me last August, during a trip to NY. I'm not sure what I'm doing, but it's the only good candid photo that I have.

n83621537012811813100ac2.jpg

Archived