Home

Analia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
picture.php?albumid=20&pictureid=220

Ya it's Sam. Photoshop because I am dark and mysterious. <3

You... you have no face.

It's like walking through dreams and darkness, staring down at the depths of Hell. I feel my very soul screaming, crying for escape. Just an endless, black corridor.

Someone hold me.

Alright, new pictures.

100_2018.jpg

This was me last month, when I accepted my award for Best Actress. xD

100_2385.jpg

Here's me at the Freshman Farewell last Friday. I'm sad the guy I like didn't show up because not only did I look smokin hot, but I also tore up the dancefloor with my mad moves (see my blog for details :3)

Alright, new pictures.

100_2018.jpg

This was me last month, when I accepted my award for Best Actress. xD

100_2385.jpg

Here's me at the Freshman Farewell last Friday. I'm sad the guy I like didn't show up because not only did I look smokin hot, but I also tore up the dancefloor with my mad moves (see my blog for details :3)

Marriage? :D

I'd say you're a 7.5/10 (well above average), but your clothes don't really flatter you too much.

But you look a lot like my ex, so that makes you a 3/10 to me. Why do you choir types always look so alike?

Edit: I take this mod warning as a personal victory. o_Q

We can certainly make it personal, but I wouldn't call it a victory for you at that point.... --Jae

Jae, you don't think little old Watson would go directly against a warning, do you?

Love this thread. :)

Here's a pic of me recording for my band. (No I'm not making out with the microphone ;))

photo49ey3.jpg

We were just messing around at the time of the recording so thats why I wasn't in a booth.

And another one of me posing :D

photo36kz9.jpg

And yes, mohawks rock out. :D

Archived