Home

Analia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
your pining for internet women makes you sound like a knuckle-dragging sex-crazed manchild the other thing is p. minor compared to that (but you did sound n00bish fyi **** i cant believe i just moved my fingers in a pattern that caused that abomination of a word to appear on my screen ugrh)

Awwwwwww. He doesn't like me. :xp::lol:

2euo3zs.jpg

It was love a first sight: You can hardly tell them apart! :smirk2:

dunno if you thought i was being ironic or whatever but i find everything i know about you distasteful and dislike you as a human being thanks

Calm down man, there's no need to hate some guy you've never met. Getting all riled up and becoming part of a flamefest would just ruin the thread.

On a happier note: Prime, your baby has the same exact ears as you.

I'd post a pic of myself, but my digital camera broke a few weeks back, and I haven't had time or the inclination to get a new one yet.

OY!! Dewar's??!! Now that place is one of the best places to go, Fuu!! Been there a few times meself, it was goooooood. You have excellent taste in Banana Split's, Fuu.:D

LOL yeah I save that place for special occasions due largely to the fact that I would overeat and probably start getting chunky. That place is win.

Oh man. I knew you were popular around LF for being resident anti-troll, but beautiful too? Damn, Fuu.

Your guy is a lucky one.

Popular? I suppose I should say thanks?!!? Although I sometimes wonder if it's my rapier wit or the pictures I randomly post that make it so. Rather the opposite, I've never considered myself all that popular LOL.

Rather than say my husband is lucky, I prefer to think I am lucky to have him. XD

your pining for internet women makes you sound like a knuckle-dragging sex-crazed manchild the other thing is p. minor compared to that (but you did sound n00bish fyi **** i cant believe i just moved my fingers in a pattern that caused that abomination of a word to appear on my screen ugrh)

LOL jaymack, do I detect a note of so called chivalry here? Lol, try not to blame the poor lad, I'm used to it by now, after all what male on earth is resistant to my oh so feminine wiles.

Sorry Fuu, but Moels is smoking hot.

LOL, Prime, you never fail to make me smile. Yah Moe is definitely a kawaii one. Surprised the girlies haven't eaten him up by now... but I digress.....

The real reason they looked so happy..... :xp:

Actually... I did make these really good cherry vanilla mixdrinks.... if only I could remember what was in those....

F

Popular? I suppose I should say thanks?!!? Although I sometimes wonder if it's my rapier wit or the pictures I randomly post that make it so. Rather the opposite, I've never considered myself all that popular LOL. Rather than say my husband is lucky, I prefer to think I am lucky to have him. XD

She's humble to boot and....

Lol, try not to blame the poor lad, I'm used to it by now, after all what male on earth is resistant to my oh so feminine wiles.

F

...uh, nevermind. :xp::D

@ totemkopf: LOL. I was wondering who was going to comment on that... at least my sence of humor is well understood.. ha ha ha.

@ Hal.... Uhh there weren't any boobs in that pic. How dare you doubt my womanly prowess! RAWR!

F

@ totemkopf: LOL. I was wondering who was going to comment on that... at least my sence of humor is well understood.. ha ha ha.

@ Hal.... Uhh there weren't any boobs in that pic. How dare you doubt my womanly prowess! RAWR!

F

A sense of humor is always a good thing. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Here's a few of me:

Shooting 20mm AA gun

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
104_2097.jpg

Switched guns

Show spoiler
104_2093.jpg

I captured this Iraqi T-56 tank

Show spoiler
104_2077.jpg

Flew F-4's with the Blue Angels

Show spoiler
104E2427.jpg

Hung out with Frank Weissman (Blue Angel)

Show spoiler
104E2424.jpg

Archived