Analia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're really slimming down!

Yeah, as well as building up.

Is xanax your secret?

My secret to happy.

You'll have to forgive me, but what exactly is xanax?

It's an anti-anxiety drug.

I've switched back to eating healthy (salad, grilled chicken, yogurt, apples,etc.), cut back on my drinking (down to a bottle of vodka/rum/scotch/gin a week), picked up Thai boxing.

nice pics IS =) i think the thai boxing is likely helping as much if not more than the xannies. personally i prefer lorazepam (ativan) for the same purpose, after incredibly extensive research. and good luck, bro, anxiety is a bitch mistress...been dealing with her for about 25 years.

uh, ladies, we'll do whatever you want, just PLEEEEEEEEEZ dont' let sithy and liayd turn it into frisco:D

Hey I take offense to that. I grew up in the bay area, and SF is a bad ass town! Really you have no idea what its like unless you live there, so dont bag on a place that you've probably never been to.

@ Sithy: Hey hey....lookin good! Keep it up you studly man you.

Fuu

Hey I take offense to that. I grew up in the bay area, and SF is a bad ass town! Really you have no idea what its like unless you live there, so dont bag on a place that you've probably never been to.

Heh, it's probably the least "gay" place I've been, even though it's hailed as being populated by homosexuals. Quite ironic really.

@ Sithy: Hey hey....lookin good! Keep it up you studly man you.

Heehee, thanks.

Awwww you look so sad! Are you sad because you're a poser? Just kidding.

@Sithy, you're right about that one. Sad really.....there are homosexual people everywhere feeling bashed because of their orientation, and one of the few places that is culturally accepting gets characterised as "gay".

</off topic rant>

Fuu

Actually, I think that the legal age in Germany is 16.

Damn it :fist:

Lucky drunken germans :fist:

@Sithy, you're right about that one. Sad really.....there are homosexual people everywhere feeling bashed because of their orientation, and one of the few places that is culturally accepting gets characterised as "gay".

Come to Montreal :) Since gay marriage is legal here, people think it's overrun by gay couples trying to get married. Not really.

Though gay artists rarely get any bashing. Hey, we might have a gay provincial prime minister in the next few years :)

^^ Provincial Prime Minister? do you mean Premier? And isn't gay marriage legal in all of canada?

Yeah, premier, I don't watch the news in english or read english newspaper so I don't know every translation from french to english.

Anyway, yes, it's technically legal in the whole country but we were among the first to have it legalized on a provincial level.

Yeah, premier, I don't watch the news in english or read english newspaper so I don't know every translation from french to english.

Anyway, yes, it's technically legal in the whole country but we were among the first to have it legalized on a provincial level.

Premier translated into english is "first".

Archived