Home

Analia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by FiEND_138

Nice axe. Peaveys are great, wish I had kept mine instead of getting a Fernandes.

Sorry for the spam Achilles, please don't destroy me as well.....

[/Topic] I'll see if I can dig a pic up......

Is it spam if it's related to the thread?

See...now you made me spam :(

Originally posted by FiEND_138

Nice axe. Peaveys are great, wish I had kept mine instead of getting a Fernandes.

Sorry for the spam Achilles, please don't destroy me as well.....

[/Topic] I'll see if I can dig a pic up......

(puts hands over head and dodges the anti-spam projectiles flying from achilles' hands)

Ya, I love my Peavy Raptor :D. I'm using it to play a simple song right now, (I wrote it after only 3 months of playing, but I still use it to warm up), but for the lower-class guitars (not like 600$ Gibsons *drools*) Peavy owns all.

Ok, now for back on topic...I'll try to get in an updated pic for me, but since I hate being photographed, this might be a challenge. Also, we need to get others to post their pics here so we can match text with pictures... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by DarthBuzzard

Ok, now for back on topic...I'll try to get in an updated pic for me, but since I hate being photographed, this might be a challenge. Also, we need to get others to post their pics here so we can match text with pictures... :rolleyes:

Agreed! Fiend_138 : get the proper drivers for your scannerS (if not get one of those "golf ball" kind of camera) and post a pic! :D My monitor is bullet proof so don't worry :D

Originally posted by Achilles

How astute. Thanks for the spam. I'll be sure to send you a PM next time I change my status so that you can do it again.

Achilles ive been wonderin somethin, when you went and created a spam thread "polling has gotten out of control" you weren't spamming, but when im talking about avatars on a photo album thread where we were sort of talking about avatars I am spamming. So its okay if you spam but its not okay if I spam...

Just a thought

[on topic]Why does almost everybody have red eyes in there pics

Originally posted by TheRealJedidude

Achilles ive been wonderin somethin, when you went and created a spam thread "polling has gotten out of control" you weren't spamming, but when im talking about avatars on a photo album thread where we were sort of talking about avatars I am spamming. So its okay if you spam but its not okay if I spam...

Just a thought

[on topic]Why does almost everybody have red eyes in there pics

first, achilles created a new thread to talk about all the polls that covered the same topics as several previous polls. personally, i didn't view that thread as spam because it was in the proper forum. in the description for this forum, it does say that we can talk about anything, so, why not??? so its somewhat pointless, big deal. that doesn't make it spam.

second, i don't see where your post was really spam neither. you just pointed out the new avatars by some of the users. in my book, an avatar is a representative portrait of either yourself or your personality. ie, my avatar has boba fett in it. why? because i'm a big fan of boba fett. it is a portrait of the part of me that appriciates boba fett. thus, making a new avatar could easily be construed as discussion in this thread. ;)

third, to answer your on-topic question, it is because the camera is seeing the back of your eyes and not the actual color. since the back of your eyes are red, well, there ya go. :)

now i am shamelessly waiting to get slammed by achilles for being a nice guy. :D

Originally posted by stingerhs

first, achilles created a new thread to talk about all the polls that covered the same topics as several previous polls. personally, i didn't view that thread as spam because it was in the proper forum. in the description for this forum, it does say that we can talk about anything, so, why not??? so its somewhat pointless, big deal. that doesn't make it spam.

second, i don't see where your post was really spam neither. you just pointed out the new avatars by some of the users. in my book, an avatar is a representative portrait of either yourself or your personality. ie, my avatar has boba fett in it. why? because i'm a big fan of boba fett. it is a portrait of the part of me that appriciates boba fett. thus, making a new avatar could easily be construed as discussion in this thread. ;)

third, to answer your on-topic question, it is because the camera is seeing the back of your eyes and not the actual color. since the back of your eyes are red, well, there ya go. :)

now i am shamelessly waiting to get slammed by achilles for being a nice guy. :D

I agree with you guys, that this is true that neither were spam, because they both talked about the relevancy of postss and threads in different forums, and I think you can talk about everything somewhere...

Btw, 250 posts, no more Jawa, yay :emodanc::):thumbsup: I am tusken Raider...

Btw how do you do the crossed out text, I am just wondering...

Those discussions about possible spam in every thread are really getting annoying... :dozey: They break threads and cuts down the interest that a thread may have. It is also disrespectful towards the original author of the thread. If you want to ask something to someone in particular such as Achilles, then use the PM system.

I'll repeat it once more - and I hope for the last time - : if you have problems with a thread or a post or have suggestions concerning forum administration, PM a moderator or use the report post system which sends an e-mail to the responsible moderators (in this forum your moderators are Hannibal and Com Raven).

I would appreciate if you could get back on topic this time and leave this spam discussion aside for good. (If you want to discuss this post, then PM me or another moderator.)

Thanks.

Originally posted by Xavier2

You're crazy to see if i'm bald ehh :D I don't have much pics of myself. The only photocamera i ever bought is in my girlfriends apartment. I'll look for one and i'll post it here.

This thread is cool.:)

EDIT:

WieldingPowers.jpg - That's me during Jedi training. Improving my telechinetic skills...:D . Somehow all i got was a big headache:p

Dude are you like, Jesus?

• 4 months later...
Originally posted by TheOutrider

Update(taken a few days ago): http://www.geocities.com/sandcat2000/pat.JPG

hope this isn't spamming cause im reviving it :(

wow, I'm kinda glad you did revive it. Never saw this thread before...

I guess I haven't dug deep enough into the "vaults" :D

Now.. if only I had a pic where I didn't look like satan or stoned (or both) :eek:

Originally posted by stingerhs

you wouldn't possibly look like one of the characters in your avatar, would you???

Originally posted by ChAiNz.2da

a little bit, but the straw in my head gets in the way sometimes

Originally posted by Darth333

Show us proof!

Don't say I didn't warn ya' ;)

And yes...

1) I'm either blessed or cursed... but I still get carded for smokes...guess I shouldn't complain.. hehe

2) @Darth333, this was before the 'straw' implant ;) hehehe

3) Have a good laugh everyone, courtesy of yours truly :D ENJOY!

Pic of ChAiNz.2da

Edit (9-24-05): Changed, got rid of those horrid 'hair' pics.. hehehe ;)

Archived