Home

Analia

TK's picture must be Bugged, All I see is a girl in a turquois Bikini.

Chainz, Buddy.... Wow!

Flock of Seagulls? *Shakes head*

:) Don't sweat it bro, my hair right now looks like a cross between Hyde from that 70's show and Christopher Llyod from Back to the Future. I'm Irish, where'd I get the Fro?

Cool thread gang, I'll see about getting a pic for ya'll. (I don't have any atm)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I think it's a great picture :D

Are your eyes really green? They're very nice.

Oh, and don't be fooled by my av, I'm not some lesbian >_>

Uh...damn it...I just messed up...

*runs away*

*runs back and notices D333's pics*

Oh...I wish I was older :(

*starts running away again*

Man...people are going to ban me for hitting on other forum members...well, at least it isn't preying on poor old geeks who get horny by looking at my avatar...

Crying_Fate, do not listen to these ruffians, but allow a true and virtuous gentalman to bestow his complements upon you. I would that I could thrash these scoundrels in your honor. Sadly, distance does not allow this. I must, however, say unequivocal, that you are as beautiful as.....as....something really beautiful.

@ all the men here- don't hate me, "all's fair in love and war!"anyway, she would probably just laugh and turn away*sigh*

hehehe

:cool:

Awww.... You guys are so nice. I don't think I've ever blushed so much. And yes my eyes really are green, no contacts here.

And stingerhs your pic really good. Don't worry about it. I posted mine and I hate it.

Originally posted by Crying_Fate

And stingerhs your pic really good. Don't worry about it. I posted mine and I hate it.

You might hate it, but no matter what picture you post, you're still beautiful.

I'll get mine up when I buy some batteries for my camera. People will see that I absolutely do not look like my avatar.

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

You might hate it, but no matter what picture you post, you're still beautiful.

I'll get mine up when I buy some batteries for my camera. People will see that I absolutely do not look like my avatar.

Do you look worse?

Archived