Home

Analia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I posted a picture of me here back in the day, but then deleted it, but now I've decided bugger it, I'll post a picture of me and leave it, since I'm sure this is the last place Internet predators would lurk, and also I'm a guy. Then again I've heard some nasty things about Emperor Devon. :D

TA_07.jpg

That's me all right. Laid back, cheeky smirk...

A couple of recent working shots:

ed___work.jpg

Me, EQ'ing the wireless mics to my voice.

group.jpg

Me (the one in the baseball cap, 2nd from right) with the rest of the team, on stage, pre-concert.

(Sorry... both kinda small, and neither one the most flattering shot I've ever taken. Oh well...)

However, the first picture looks like you have more belly than Steven.

This is probably very true. However...

The second is more like 'but Steven wears tighter pants'.
... those pants actually used to be a LOT tighter on me... only a couple of months ago.

So even though I'll admit that I have more belly than him now... it's nowhere near what I used to have.

And hopefully this is a trend I will be able to continue.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's some pics of Japan. :3

DSC04644.jpg

That's me.

DSC04610.jpg

DSC04597.jpg

I found an Xbox 360 in there for 27000 yen (1 USD ~ 115 yen)

I should have bought it. ;_;

DSC04624.jpg

That's me sleeping, I went to bed at like 7 o'clock every night cause I was so freakin' tired.

Now don't expect any more from me for a while.

• 2 weeks later...

For absolutely no reason at all, I felt urged to post some pics here.

vice0506007nn9.jpg

Me and my buddies. I'm the one on the middle. Notice the two "horns" I was compelled to fake on my friend on the right. Gosh, I don't remember who took that photo.

viagem0607004cl8.jpg

That's interesting. Me (left) and some random friend on a bus, ready to meet our fates... Oh, no, no, it was just a school excursion of a few days. My geography teacher had to dance on the bus to earn some money to paying the train ride we would be having. Hilarious, I even had a film of it on Youtube until I was forced to delete it...

viagem0607006ly5.jpg

On that very same school trip, we're all getting ready for the first - or second - party night (That was, BTW, this year July): The guy on the left isn't a zombie. The one on the far right isn't an emo, and the girl at the center isn't crying (Can you see the phone on the hand?) And no, she didn't slept on our bedroom. There's a fourth sucker missing, but trust me, you won't wanna see him. ;) Oh, and since I took that photo, I'm not the fourth sucker.

vicesara1207exe3.jpg

That's I and Sis. Name's Sara. And I'm a very jealous guy, you know. She also got boyfriend, even as I insist that she hold a warning saying that she's radioactive or something, wherever she goes.

(You'll all have to excuse me on this one as it's on bitmap. Yeah, yeah, sad, the best pic had to come like that, but Luisi just forgot to handle me that pic.)

semttulofk9.png

Behold mere mortals! That's a trio you don't (or maybe you do) want to face. Girlpower or something. From left to right: Laila, my girlfirend best friend and beholder of a beautiful smile. One of the things I like on her is that she plays games quite often (Though normally MMOs and The Sims).

Lais, my 1 year old cousin (The one they have stolen from my family) that looks scared to death here. *Refreates himself from saying: "Aw, so cute!"*

And last but not least, Luisi. Who else have emerald-like green eyes and such a long silky black pearled hair? Who else shines as the midday sun when smiling - and when pissed off too? The answer lies ahead. She's my beautiful. And won't play anything aside from The Sims and Kingdom Hearts...

What's this? L TRIO?!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived