Home

Analia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's some newer pics of me... most are with the club i was involved with. The New Boise Order fan force was fun... but alas...the drama of a star wars clubs.... that's my lightsaber!!! nooo its mine!! anywho

captainkaty.jpg

That's me a the opening of PoTC 3. Gimee your booty yarrr!

beingschooled.jpg

Here's me play SW minis. I'm thinking about my next move.

meow.gif

Nuff said about the above...

And lastly....

Dsand.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Is your site down or are you the invisible man? :D*edit: it works now *

Here I am in the Artic freezing in the big blue coat at -50 C :D (even the camera froze)...

and this one just below the polar circle in summer time

(yes, the white things you see is ice :rolleyes: )

and in a warmer location: Darth333 in Spain

You really don't look like a gamer, well, none you guys do. Anyway, par-tay?

I'll post a picture if I can find one...

Anyone see the lunar eclipse last night? Here's some pictures I took with my little Samsung digital camera steadied on the windshield of my car. It was a pretty clear night in southern Oregon. Seems like we always get clouds during eclipses.

moon1.jpg

Anyone see the lunar eclipse last night? Here's some pictures I took with my little Samsung digital camera steadied on the windshield of my car. It was a pretty clear night in southern Oregon. Seems like we always get clouds during eclipses.

~snip pic~

I sure did! I tried to take a picture of it but it just wouldn't come out! :confused:

Anyways, I thought that it was awesome! It was a pretty clear night here in Eastern Washington, so I got to see a lot of it.

I did. And planned to take some photos too, though my camera is never at hand when I need it.

Now I'm waiting for a solar eclipse.

I sure did! I tried to take a picture of it but it just wouldn't come out! :confused:

You should try a long exposure shot (if your camera allows for it) and rest the camera on a tripod or other stable object. :)

Anyone been to Rome recently? I don't think it's possible to take a bad picture of that place!

rome2008346jt3.jpg

ImageShack scaled down my image. :(

I want my pictures of triumphal arches and rubble to be in their full, mighty resolution!

Edit: Also, why is it that every church I went into was filled with marble and gold? How much money does the Catholic Church have?!

Archived