Home

Analia

That beard makes you vaguely resemble Dane Cook. Well... it's very vague. But it's there, more or less. Or maybe it's just the picture. Have you ever gotten that before?

This is me last August, during a trip to NY. I'm not sure what I'm doing, but it's the only good candid photo that I have.

n83621537012811813100ac2.jpg

are u havin a spaz attack? Lol jkin

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My friends and I went to York a few weeks ago and despite the torrential rain, had a good time -- tea rooms and a pub for every day of the year make for a happy Pavlos...

The cathedral is absurdly over-sized:

th_YorkSpring2008055.jpg

The doorways extravagant -- and illiterate (the "N" is the wrong way around):

th_YorkSpring2008066.jpg

And there's a coffee shop above a toy store:

th_YorkSpring2008040.jpg

are u havin a spaz attack? Lol jkin

:hattip:

I found another one from the same day. I think my dad took this and the other one of me. My photos aren't very organized...

n83621537010363079450ok7.jpg

That's pretty much how I look now, only a little paler since I had just spent the last two weeks at an outdoor camp, in the photo. My hair is about the same, anyway. It used to be really long and curly, and then I shaved it all off and it's never grown back right...

My friends and I went to York a few weeks ago and despite the torrential rain, had a good time -- tea rooms and a pub for every day of the year make for a happy Pavlos...

Did you go in the golden fleece. i did, sat right near the window, most haunted pub in England apparently. I used this point to complain about my pint disappearing. Didn't work though. :( The ghost tour in York was the best, only our tour guide didn't seem to have any emotion, in fact I'm fairly sure he wasn't human.

^ That's a nice beard. I've been thinking about growing one... probably when I'm older, once it's acceptable.

I finally took a current picture of myself. It was at Best Buy, I used one of those macs that has a photo booth program... it was up so I took a few pics. They have these funky visual effects applied, but whatever.

photo21ci7.jpg

There weren't any restrictions on the computer aside from no internet, so I popped my memory stick in and saved them.

^ That's a nice beard. I've been thinking about growing one... probably when I'm older, once it's acceptable.

I finally took a current picture of myself. It was at Best Buy, I used one of those macs that has a photo booth program... it was up so I took a few pics. They have these funky visual effects applied, but whatever.

photo21ci7.jpg

There weren't any restrictions on the computer aside from no internet, so I popped my memory stick in and saved them.

You never told me you were actually JOHNNY KNOXVILLE !! omgz

• 2 weeks later...

Archived