Home

Analia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahah looks like I have started something... I actually remember thats at Disney's MGM studios, not Epcot... Anyways your never too old to go to Disney World, its my favorite place in the world and I am 18. Its all fun and games.

I went once when I was 14, I think... that was 13 years ago. I'd love to go back. Now I have 2 sons, and the older is probably old enough to warrant a trip (he's 4). I love that commercial with the father and son walking at Disney World, as two kids the same age. That's how I imagine it would be for me if we went now.

Holy cow, papership, you look so familiar. Have we met somewhere before? Spent any time in the midwest?

Alas, I've never been on that side of the pond (aka the 'Atlantic'). I have however been to Disneyland (Paris... still, it had a Star Tours).

Maybe you recognise me from another forum <.< Though I've only been on a few.

You all look great by the way ^.^ Not at all scary.

~Pap~

Here's a picture of me. Just before anyone starts asking, I'm not from Alaska. I didn't think about the shirt I was wearing when I got the picture taken, so here it is. I'm actually from Texas, which is where I am at the moment. We've got and 88 acre place, with a nice house and plenty of wild critters. I live in east Texas, and believe me, all of Texas isn't a desert like most might think.

DSCI0720.jpg

The next one is of me and my pooch. She's a cross between an English Mastiff and a Great Pyrenees. She's at least 170 pounds, and wouldn't hurt a thing. Her name's Perky, but she's mostly just lounging around the yard all day. She's also eaten a goat before, but she didn't kill the goat...

DSCI0722.jpg

Archived