Home

Analia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Emperor Devon

That's a goblin, not an orc!

You dare insult my species with those horrible smelling lower life goblins?!??!?!!? :p

Crying fate: Believe me, I nearly fell of my forsaken chair when I look at the eyes and the vampire teeth. Damn.

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

I'll get mine up when I buy some batteries for my camera. People will see that I absolutely do not look like my avatar.

NOOOOOOOOO! Don't ruin the fantasy! You're the only reason I come to this forum! I can still believe in the lie!! :ball: A pox on all the batteries in Montreal!

Did... did I come on a little too strong there? Nah, I'm okay... smooth...

Originally posted by The Hidden One

Cying_Fate,

My heart has been crushed by love.

enough with the pickup lines

But really like the other guys said, your hot.

:D

awww thanks. everyone is so sweet. Once I get my pictures developed I'll post my cosplay pictures.

• 3 months later...

glad to see I wasn't lying about darth333

hmm can't decide who looks better darth333 or crying_fate *thinks for five minutes and can't decide* um I can't pick so I'll chose Darth333 cuz she is a super mod and I don't wanna get banned:D

Originally posted by MdKnightR

Okay, I guess I'll be brave. Here is a link to a photo of me.

:eyeraise:

Wow. I thought you were older then that. I mean, I'm just a bit amazed, I just never guessed that's what you look like. Man. Wow.

@jedigoku- How about none. Women are not playthings. And that's not because I'm sucking up to the lawyer that happens to live in the same city as I do.

That and after years of stalking I won't let her get away from me so easily >_>

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

:eyeraise:

Wow. I thought you were older then that. I mean, I'm just a bit amazed, I just never guessed that's what you look like. Man. Wow.

>_>

What did you think I looked like...other than older? Slim with more hair perhaps?

Now about your photos? I went back a ways in this thread and it seems that the only picture you posted was a very dark picture of the back of your jeans and I seem to remember you saying that your avatar is not you.

Archived