Home

Analia

So I had a super day riding today, and I thought i'd share them with my good buddies... :)

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
picture.php?albumid=136&pictureid=955

Not much to say about it really, except the weather was lovely... I wish i'd left off that jumper.

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=136&pictureid=957

Going straight for the other end of the school. There's really no substitute for that sensation, wind in your hair, all that adrenaline. Just wonderful.

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=136&pictureid=956

Yeah, I know it's a horse's a**e. :xp: It was supposed to be of me from head on. But camera delays and blah blah blah...

They're not much, oh well.

EDIT: Fixed the middle picture. Thanks, Rev

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Two of the pictures are the same. ;)

Looks fun, and hard to ride a horse.

Well, it can be hard, but so long as you and the horse know each other, it's not that difficult. But keeping your position (you have to sit up straight, shoulders back, and have your lower leg straight) can be pretty difficult.

But i'm doing well enough, i've not fallen off yet! Although that's not to say that there haven't been any close calls. :lol:

I just started playing Empire at War Forces of Corruption again.. You'd be suprised how much modding TSL has improved my skills of Modding EAW: FOC... (I've learned lots of stuff here on LF)

Just a random pic I took in-game...

"Nowhere to run in the darkness..."

NowheretorunintheDarkness.jpg

(A 418 Interdictor. It has a gravity well, and it's in a dark, shadowy position. IE, why I said "Nowhere to run in the darkness" cause' the ship is hiding in the darkness, with a gravity well generator, so nothing in the darkness can escape...)

I just started playing Empire at War Forces of Corruption again.. You'd be suprised how much modding TSL has improved my skills of Modding EAW: FOC... (I've learned lots of stuff here on LF)

Just a random pic I took in-game...

"Nowhere to run in the darkness..."

NowheretorunintheDarkness.jpg

(A 418 Interdictor. It has a gravity well, and it's in a dark, shadowy position. IE, why I said "Nowhere to run in the darkness" cause' the ship is hiding in the darkness, with a gravity well generator, so nothing in the darkness can escape...)

What a large piece you have! :lol:

Post a link to a picture of yourself and we'll hopefully get a long list.

Mod note:

This is supposed to be a photo thread, not a general image/screenshot thread. So if you're all done comparing the relative size of your pieces or whatnot could we please get back on topic? :)

Mod note:

This is supposed to be a photo thread, not a general image/screenshot thread. So if you're all done comparing the relative size of your pieces or whatnot could we please get back on topic? :)

:xp: I thought you posted a pic! Had me looking like this:

"zOMG a stoffie piccie!"

Show spoiler

cz1.png

(old pic minus the nose ring and longer hair)

;)

:xp: I thought you posted a pic! Had me looking like this:

"zOMG a stoffie piccie!"

Show spoiler

cz1.png

(old pic minus the nose ring and longer hair)

;)

Yeah, we wanna see the Stoffe!

Nice pic ChAiNz. :)

Thanks. However I don't want ppl to think we need to nag stoffe for a pic, definitely not my intention. I was just posting since I got totally suckered.. hehehe :xp: - Cz

Right you are, ChAiNz. :)

Archived