Home

Analia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HI everyone!

I'm one of the noobs. Yup.

Here's me last year before I donated my hair (all 26 inches of it) to Locks of Love. That was when my 4 year old daughter sat next to me and saw me bald for the first time.

fa3c828b.jpg

I'm growing my hair out again, this time to donate to Pantene' Beautiful Lengths Cancer Campaigns. I turn 44 in August, and figured I'd donate my hair before it turns gray.

Hmmm... Sorry, didn't mean to talk about my hair...

Anywho, I noticed some people posted pictures of their pets, so here's my puppy Pepper following me around the pool in my backyard.

pepper12.jpg

And here she is in the family room.

pepper08.jpg

Totenkopf and CommanderQ are mean ;_; I shall now huddle in a corner and cry!

While plotting my revenge

Oh no....we're doomed....not only is it a Moderator who is angry at us...it's Bee Hoon the Moderator who's angry at us....doomed....

*bows before Bee Hoon*

PLEASE FORGIVE US!! Now I feel bad!! Have mercy!!

*cleans up graffiti and continues bowing*

Oh no....we're doomed....not only is it a Moderator who is angry at us...it's Bee Hoon the Moderator who's angry at us....doomed....

*bows before Bee Hoon*

PLEASE FORGIVE US!! Now I feel bad!! Have mercy!!

*cleans up graffiti and continues bowing*

*note to self: stay out of CEC. :p

Darth Kuya, eeee Pepper is so cute!! I'm kinda tempted to donate my hair (and get my head shaved) at least once, but hmmm :p My hair keeping my head nice and warm at the moment.

*wiggles fingers and grins evilly at Totenkopf and CQ* Nowhere is safe for you. Nowhere. ;D

^^We're doomed. MERCY!:D

HI everyone!

I'm one of the noobs. Yup.

Here's me last year before I donated my hair (all 26 inches of it) to Locks of Love. That was when my 4 year old daughter sat next to me and saw me bald for the first time.

fa3c828b.jpg

I'm growing my hair out again, this time to donate to Pantene' Beautiful Lengths Cancer Campaigns. I turn 44 in August, and figured I'd donate my hair before it turns gray.

Hmmm... Sorry, didn't mean to talk about my hair...

Anywho, I noticed some people posted pictures of their pets, so here's my puppy Pepper following me around the pool in my backyard.

pepper12.jpg

And here she is in the family room.

pepper08.jpg

That is quite the head of hair you had there, Kuya!:D Heh, Pepper looks like a funny, fuzzy, ball:D She must be adorable when she barks:D

• 4 weeks later...

Archived