Home

Analia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think you're pretty hot Prime. Certainly not ugly.
Thanks. Coming from a hot chick like you that's a big compliment!

I know someone this actually happened to. He showed up and dad was just a rockin and a polishin his handgun.... Nice.......I'm so glad I'm not a guy.
I'd be sure to use a shotgun, as it is much more noticable from a distance and makes a bigger noise. Very important.

Please god no.......the present belongs to me dammit!
Your days are numbered. :) Someday soon you will want a Mini-Fuu. :D

I thoulght so too
Aw shucks. Now you are just making me blush. :blush2:

What's so wrong to say to another man that he's hot?
Your security in your sexuality is so hot!

I think he was joking in the firstplace anyway
Only partly. I do think that I am just another average face in a sea of average faces. Which is why it will be better of Kira looks like her mother. :D

I think we all know who the hottest LFer is...
Damn you, you handsome devil!

what, no hatchet?? you mean to tell me you'd prefer blowing the problem away as opposed to pruning it back a little??
Nah, that doesn't make a big bang. :)

This is an image af me i did on cheap web cam.

Warning: The Image you are about to see is extreamly hideous, people with weak heart and pregnant women should not view... You have been warned.

Me

You are about to see this face alot soon... once i've taken those hostages.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD! I cant see your face!

PS I just saw a pic of Darth333, I imagined her to be.... older

I also find it fuuny that bpys hit on luke, when he was a boy the whole time :rofl:

bensaber4xv.th.jpg bensaber20lg.th.jpg mar20168wz.th.jpg

I love those first 2 pics. The first two were taken about 3 week ago I think... The other one was back in march. I'll take a new pic tomorrow... man, monday I had a full beard... today I have a gotee and a mustache...

EDIT: Oh... and lightsaber tutorial at http://www.blenderwars.com (you need blender, and search for lightsaber.dll plugin... took a while for me to find.) ... oh yeah, and blender is at http://www.blender.org (awesome program!)

<snip>

EDIT: O yea Fuu, I swear you look just like my 14 year old cuzn (dont know if thats a compliment or not :))

:drop2: So I look like I'm Jail bait? J/K

............well I guess if I look like I'm 14 then when I'm thirty I'll look 21 :)

<snip> But I think ahh... Fuu... has beautiful eyes! (Im not very smooth with ladies)

Well thank you! Dont worry, you have lots of time to be "smooth with the ladies" enjoy the age that you are!

Fuu

Lol, I have issues with girls.... *Foams at mouth* especially those son of a -blam!-s at my shcool!!!!!!!!!! *Takes out 50 cal and his trusty hatchet*

Im so nice to them, and they continuosly smack me in the head for no reason at all. and then they laugh.... And then today I said no more mister nice guy! I kicked them... pathetic, isnt it....

Archived