Home

Matrix Reborn Discussion Thread

Darth NeoVenom

I'm planning on making a Matrix RPG that takes place after Matrix Revolutions. Since it is after Revolutions, everyone that is alive in the three Matrix movies does exist.

This thread is made to keep all "Out of Character" comments here. Also you can ask questions here, if you are not sure what'z going on.

Here are the rules:

- Nobody can be a character from the movies.

- Nobody can work for the Machines.

- Nobody can be "The One".

- Nobody can be a traitor (like Cypher and Bane).

- Nobody can be a program (like an Agent or Seraph).

- If you join the RPG, please try to stay in. Multiple RPG's have ended badly due to people quiting when the RPG is in the process. If this is done, your character is going to die.

- Everyone will be going for the same goal. No one has their own missions.

- You can only control one characters. I would be controlling four, One captain, two crew members, and an Operator. Also I will control the NPC's.

- Agents can not be beaten. You can attempt to fight one, but your character's outcome will not be good. The only possible way to defeat an Agent is by surprise, which is EXTREMELY HARD.

- Everyone who joins this RPG is already freed. Obviously, people from Zion are free.

- Don't post one sentences. Use your imagination.

- Post realistically. If you're just recently freed, obviously you're not going to be as experienced as Morpheus.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

Here are my characters:

Alias: Arcon

Alias: Zaphire

Alias: NeoVenom

Alias: Radar

Three more people can join my ship, which is the Infiltrator.

I already have an idea of what our mission is in this RPG. Submissons can occur as well. Once a number of people join, I would start the RPG with an Intro discussing what happened after Matrix Revolutions. :D

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jase_Morden, yeah you can be a captain. You get an operator automatically. Who is your operator going to be?

Alright, so here are the groups so far.

On the Infiltrator:

Arcon (Captain)

Radar (Operator)

NeoVenom (Crew Member)

Saphire (Crew Member)

Shadow (Crew Member)

Tepe (Crew Member)

One more slot is open for whoever wants to join my ship.

One the Zeus:

Pulse (Captain)

Curt-Man, you can decide what ship your character Rouge wants to be on. I'll wait a couple of more days to see if anyone else wants to join and by Saturday or Sunday, I'll post the introduction to the RPG. Thankz for the patience people. :D

Here'z the update on the groups.

On the Infiltrator:

Arcon (Captain)

Radar (Operator)

NeoVenom (Crew Member)

Zaphire (Crew Member)

Shadow (Crew Member)

Tepe (Crew Member)

One more slot is open for whoever wants to join my ship.

One the Zeus:

Pulse (Captain)

Rogue (Crew Member)

Jokemaster (Crew Member)

Welcome Evil Dark Jedi. Alright Jokemaster, see you when you come back.

Here are the groups so far.

On the Infiltrator:

Arcon (Captain)

Radar (Operator)

NeoVenom (Crew Member)

Zaphire (Crew Member)

Shadow (Crew Member)

Tepe (Crew Member)

Wire (Crew Member)

On the Zeus:

Pulse (Captain)

Thatch (Operator)

Rogue (Crew Member)

Jokemaster (Crew Member)

Nekro (Crew Member)

Rufio (Crew Member)

I noticed your introduction post, not what I was expecting. Check out http://www.matrixonline.com to see what acctually happens after the third matrix movie.

It's not that everyone was freed but the machines secretly start making more babies, and have an alternate source of power.

But the machines reveal the matrix to everyone, and give everyone a choice. Most people known as blue pills, decide they'dd rather continue living in the matrix. Some people known as red pills, decide they would rather live in the real world and are freed.

Also there are people who despite the peace still want to destroy the machines, they're somewhat roughes or rebels. But Zion is still at peace with the Machines.

So theres basically three groups instead of just being humans vs machines. theres Humans vs humans, and humans vs machines. With two groups of humans.

Also the programs in the matrix continue their quest for power and even enlist the help of humans. Humans inside the matrix with their own agenda looking for power themselves.

I duno if you want to continue this story as it is, or change it accordingly. I'll still join whichever you do, but I just felt like informing you of the correct plotline.

Here's my character regardless.

Name: Rufio

Ship: Zeus

(I also thought I might add,

I get what you're saying Mandalorian54. Let us just say this is my version of what happens after Revolutions. :lol: The information you gave me helps a lot, so I'll use it as reference. Also, I edit the groups of the two ships. The only female that I know of in the characters we created is Zaphire (I'm assuming).

EDIT: Well I just found out that Wire is a woman as well. :D

Archived