Home

Matrix Reborn Discussion Thread

Darth NeoVenom

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

Well I bumped up the thread so everyone can recap on it. Nobody is controlling Shadow at the moment, which is kind of a disappointment. I guess since he was one of my characters from the start of making the RPG, I'll control him. If anyone wants to join, I can find a way for your characters to meet up with the characters who are currently in the Matrix Relived thread.

I made it easier for everyone and recap the whole Matrix Relived RPG:

The rpg started with a phone call from one of the Merovigian's men, saying that Mr. Jones is captured (Mr. Jones helped Zion in the first Matrix RPG I made). The henchman told the crew of the Solaris (which is Arcon, the captain, NeoVenom, Zaphire, Shadow, Jokemaster, Rogue, and Beth) to meet the Merovigian at his restuarant to discuss matters about Mr. Jones. The Merovigian had other plans than to just hand over Mr. Jones. He said that if the crew of the Solaris killed a group of exiles that are against the Merovigian, he will hand over Mr. Jones. If they don't do it, he will kill Mr Jones.

After agreeing with the Merovigian (as a cover up for what they were really going to do), the crew made their way to leave the building and search for someone who might know Mr. Jones' location or have a clue of where he is rather than killing the other exiles but then the elevator stopped and two of Persephone's guards, Zin and Roy, were waiting in front of the elevator. They told the crew that if they want Mr. Jones back, to follow them. One of the men used a key on a door and once opened, they all found themselves in the Merovigian's mansion. After a while of walking, they all meet Persephone at a library which was found in the mansion. For a kiss, she will give the location of the warehouse that has Mr. Jones in it. NeoVenom gave the kiss and Persephone handed a piece of paper with the exact location.

Since the warehouse was far away from their current location, the crew jacked out of the Matrix, jacked into the construct to get ready, and jacked back into the Matrix, but at a closer location to the warehouse. Once there, getting into the warehouse seemed impossible but Arcon thought of something. He gave a call to the crew's operator, Radar, and asked for another way to get into the warehouse. To their luck, there was another way...the sewers. Right now the crew are right at the entrance of the sewers.

I got an idea, a poor idea, but an idea nevertheless. Because you seem to be in a situation where it would be not a good idea to place a new guy in(as he doesn't know of your plans or what has happened), could I play a private security system gone AWOL or something. It could be also difficult to put that into the sewers, but you would only think that also the sewers would be guarded by at least something if it's that important of a place

Archived