Home

Matrix Reborn Discussion Thread

Darth NeoVenom

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, very true and good point. The reason why Thatch and Radar sent everyone 10 miles away from the main destination in the beginning of the RPG is because that was the best they can do in finding a specific location to set everyone in. Beth (Wildjedi's character) is no where near the museum, which is originally the first destintation Mr. Jones wanted to meet the others. She is approxiately 5 1/2 miles away from the highway cause Radar was able to find a good destintation, considering that it was an emergacy, but if she were to travel to the Museum, it would probably be 10 miles. Evil Dark Jedi, can you make it that while NeoVenom and others are running Nekro could see them off the distance, approxiately 3 blocks away.

Alright, I'm setting a new rules...

I'll appreciate if everyone can post a maximun of two posts a day, this way no one will have a lot to read if they fall behind.

If someone doesn't post, I'll post for them, but if I see you not participating for more than 2 weeks....bad things will happen to your character. I would understand if it'z something seriously such as family situations or school.

Post based on what I post about the scene. :D

Nobody can travel to a destination in one post. Maybe Neo can but not you nor my characters.

Last but not least, you do so many actions in just a 1 or two sentences. When posting an action dealing with major NPCs, leave it so that I make up the outcome of that action. Failing to do till is considered as a "call-shot".

I know it's too late but I have been wondering why there were police outside the place we all started at?

The other thing is, we didn't need to all start in the same place, we could have sent one team in from one side and another in from the other side.

Oh, and usually in the matrix when some peolple jack out they don't jack back in to get the others out, I mean why did they jack out in the first place traveling all the way to an exit and then traveling all the way back, realistically I think if anyone was fighting an agent they'dd be dead in five minutes.

All jacking back in does is make someone have to save you and then someone has to save them, it's going to be an endless cycle. If an agent catches you it's basically game over, get out if your lucky, everyone esle dies.

There were police men outside on the streets because they were searching for Mr. Jones, who apparently travels thru there.

Yeah I know fighting an Agent will most likely mean death, but the move that Arcon did was an element of surprise to Agent Johnson. That's why he didn't approach Agent Johnson and attacked him again.

Yeah well the thing is everyone who's ever faught an agent has died, it's basically a suicidal sacrifice to give others more time to escape, or they're just trapped an have no choice. All this hit and run action on agents is acctually pretty rediculous.

If those police were just looking for Mr.Jones, there wouldn't be an army, there would be an odd police car here and there. They would patrol the streets not march the streets. And swat only come out for like terrorist stuff, there arn't just swat vans driving everywhere like regular police. It acctually seems like theres more swat than police and the swat don't seem to be any better than regular police.

Take the incedent where mouse was killed by swat in the first movie, we should be acting more like mouse and the police more like acctual police.

Not very many people should be as good as Trinity, and Morpheus, or Ghost and Niobee, let alone everyone.

Your just kids, and it's just a story, so it's all fine, but I'm just saying it's getting a bit rediculous.

Well I'm not a kid...I'm 22. The only person that actually hit an Agent was Arcon, but if the Agent suspected him to attack...Arcon, Shadow, and Jokemaster would have all been dead. They were about 2 or 3 police cars outside the buildings in the beginning, but when characters of people started to attack them, they called for back-up. When some of the police officers were getting killed, they called for the SWAT Team.

Originally posted by weiderudare

Just dont join so many rpgs...

Im just in one, the matrix one. The rest are too much filled with uberpwning jedis/siths

Miss the a bit older threads, with simple missions..now its all about quests...:rolleyes:

There's always the cantina series......

*Hides from RW*

• 4 weeks later...

Seems like the RPG is going to end successful soon. Thankz to everyone that stayed. I'm thinking about making a sequel where all of us are going to do a lot more action in the Matrix involving kung-fu and stuff. I have an idea of what'z going to be in the story. Also, there's going to be only 1 ship in the next story, so this way all of us can be together. :D

Archived