Home

Where Are My 30+ Vehicles?

reltes

it says pilot over 30 vehicles on the back of the box.

where are they?

1. Republic Gunships

2. MAF

3. AT-TE walkers

4. homing spider droids

5. AT-ATs -big walkers on hoth

6. AT-STs -2-legged walkers

7. ATT Trade Federation Tanks

8. Tauntauns

9. kaadu (gungan battle horse)

10. jedi starfighters

11. droid starfighters

12. geonosian starfighters

13. X-Wings

14. Y-Wings

15. cloud cars

16. Rebel Snowspeeders

17. TIE Fighters

18. TIE bombers

19. Speeder Bikes

20. new rebel landspeeders

21. STAPs

22. skiffs

23. gian speeder (naboo)

24. clone wars tank

25. imperial version of clone wars tank? does this count?

26. hailfire droids

what am i missing?

i guess 6 kinds of turrets makes 31 vehicles/turrets.

mmmmm......weak.

Well some were left out I believe. Not sure what all the names are but here are some you might have missed:

Droid spider walkers tanks

Rebel hover tank (can be found on Dune Sea, Yavin Arena)

Old republic speeder tank (TX-130, can find on Rhen Var mountain stronghold)

All the droids (4 in total)

according to the Prima Strategy Guide there are:

2 Scout Vehicles

5 Med. Assault Vehicles

2 Assault Walkers

2 Hvy Assault Transports

5 Fighter Craft

2 Bombers

2 Air Transports

4 Special Craft (eg T47 Airspeeder, SandSkiff)

TOTAL: 24 'Vehicles'

...plus 2 Creatures

...plus 6 Turrets

So you can get over 30 if you count the Turrets and the Creatures

A vehicle in this sense would be a "carrier/conveyance" so a creature could be a "vehicle". The tauntauns convey you... that is their purpose in the game. Just like the speeders without blasters. Can you shoot on a tauntaun? You should be able to with less accuracy. I am almost never the Rebels and never have played the Rebel side on Hoth.

Originally posted by yangyan

they should have added the melinium falcon, but then its defence and stuff would be too big...

The reason why they didn't add bounty huinters to play with, or the falcon, is because you're a grunt in big battles. The falcon was on a few of em (hoth, assault on death star II) but wasnt an attack vehicle. Theres also only 1, you want to see a falcon respawn etc? :p its also indeed way too big, would cover half of the map

Originally posted by Alegis

The reason why they didn't add bounty huinters to play with, or the falcon, is because you're a grunt in big battles. The falcon was on a few of em (hoth, assault on death star II) but wasnt an attack vehicle. Theres also only 1, you want to see a falcon respawn etc? :p its also indeed way too big, would cover half of the map

Not including that everyone and their grandmother would be waiting for the M'Falcon to respawn while your team is losing the battle..

I guess that can be termed as 'Falcon Camping? LOL!

Well, maybe it doesn't completely fill out 30+ vehichles, but I do actually count the animals as vehichles since you can ride them. What I'd like to see is abit bigger map, and some nice Slave 1 ships! ;) Other bounty hunter ships would be nice but they don't really fit in with the current factions that are playable.

the exact phrase is "pilot over 30 vehicles" (that would mean at minimum 31)

there are 24 'vehicles' in the game

...they owe us 7 vehicles (even if you count the creatures as vehicles they still owe us 5)

my bet is there were supposed to be more vehicles but some just didnt make it into the final version of the game...its either that or they just blatently lied on the box

nope.

it requires more hits to kill infantry, there's no arc on tank cannons (not that there shoud be, but still) so any noob can joyride to great effect., and starfighters have no room and their controls/flight models are excessively simple...but its a game with huge potential, we just need our damn modding tools!

Archived