Home

Homer Simpson

Mongo05

Originally posted by JustSoICanView

You used premitives, Corto shall be pleased :D

well i dont really know about that cuz corto suggested it for homer simpsons cuz homer is actually a decently easy model.. i dunno im not corto i just think that he is (so am i btw) Anti-Meshsmooth...

Originally posted by Shady-D

well i dont really know about that cuz corto suggested it for homer simpsons cuz homer is actually a decently easy model.. i dunno im not corto i just think that he is (so am i btw) Anti-Meshsmooth...

The body is very simple, that's why I used MeshSmooth. But I'm not gonna get into it now, I'm still undercover you know.

Originally posted by Johch Ai'oki

Here's another view Mongo: Just because someone already did it doesen't mean you can. The more variety, the better. If there are two homer models, people have a choice!

Just pointing out that you wrote can instead of can't. Since I'd probably won't finish my model, people will not have that choice.

Originally posted by RDX1

A suggestions, you don't need to have two sets of sounds, just one for homer and link sounds.cfg to that, just wastes space. Also, the cartoon homer looks akward, the black outlines?

I disagree. It's not a waste of space, it gives a bit more variety differing between normal Homer and Cel-shaded Homer. Besides, those are the sounds I gave him you're talking about. :p

Originally posted by JustSoICanView

Just pointing out that you wrote can instead of can't. Since I'd probably won't finish my model, people will not have that choice.

Well, people have their moments of error and I admit this was.

Originally posted by Johch Ai'oki

I disagree. It's not a waste of space, it gives a bit more variety differing between normal Homer and Cel-shaded Homer. Besides, those are the sounds I gave him you're talking about. :p

As I can tell they are the same sounds, which is a waste of 'space'.

Archived