• Last Reply

Hatrus Check your model.car file.

$aseanimgrabinit

$scale 0.64

$keepmotion

$pcj $flatten

$aseanimgrab /directoryofmodel/animation.xsi

$aseanimgrabfinalize

$aseanimconvertmdx_noask /directoryofmodel/model -makeskel /directoryofmodel/GLAname -origin 0 0 24

the model.xsi and gla don't need extensions. But the animation xsi does.

Also, if you have more than one animation file you list them one after another.

$aseanimgrab /directoryofmodel/animation.xsi

$aseanimgrab /directoryofmodel/animation2.xsi

$aseanimgrab /directoryofmodel/animation3.xsi

was bored last night so i decided to wip out a geonosian fighter since its on my list anyway. i think the model is fine, but it deffinatly could use a better skin. you can get it on pcgm and zappo can post the links for you, cause im not gonna look em up. also the gunship is resided better, its on pcgm too.

Zappa... what settings are you running the game at? After seeing the new gunship from the renders Hatrus showed earlier the quality has changed an amazing amound in the wrong direction. Maybe you could boost your texture detail and resolution when taking screenshots?

box map is an example map used in the readme. if you want the box map you will have to get it from either, zappa_0, majin revan, evillittlejawa, or darthzappa.

the corellian enginering corporation's corvette is 100 meters long. it is just barley a capital starship. capital ships are 100 meters and up. if i make a corvette, it will be for a mini-capitalship mod im thinking about doing.

was bored last night, again, so i decided to wip out a flash, gian, and battlefront gian speeders. theyre on pcgm if you want em.

i did the ATAT cuz it be "easy" but remember that i have to animate the sentinel of tmu mod, and it is hard because of the tenticles :(, also, if you do a really detailed skin to the walker that would make me have more willing (i dont know if this is the word) to do it

Ni ja didnt you give us the same excuse about a month ago? If you did the ATAT then you have enough time to do hatrus' stuff. Guess what his stuff will be easy too, pretty much same thing to do there. And Doggy he does not make player models, he has but he would rather make vehicles.

If you did the ATAT

Definately NOT the same thing.

You have to have a very good idea of the motion types this thing is capable of.

Frankly I'd be surprised if the TMU thing had any type of complex movement without a good coder on the team.

the tmu mod isnt going anywhere last time i checked. i joined the team as a weapons modeler a while back and...well i left due to the inactivity of the mod. They dont on the release till next year so you got time ninja. and about the walker skins, at least my walkers HAVE skins, unlike your little atat your doing. i think you pissed at me about something cause youve blocked me on msn and are avoiding me.

1- I have you blocked at msn, but im not pissed at you, i blocked you cuz we werent working on nothing.

2- Kman is a texture artist so soon youll see how is the little atat.

3- Animating your meshes is more anoying than the normal because you make much pieces and much small pieces instead of 4 or 5.

4- I'd like to animate the AT-AA but if i do it i'll do some changes in the number of pieces and i'll do a uwmap.

5- And i said Cazor i will do the sentinel so i dont care if the tmu mod is going to die, ill finish it.

Thats not a good reason to block him for. Why dont you go ahead and block your whole contact list then. And yes you are still working with him, you have one pod left that you never did send him. The vehickes can only help you with your career here in the community. It can make you look good or make you look bad. So I guess its your choice.

Archived