Home

New WIP's

hatrus

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in dont understand this...:confused: , i dont know if you want to blame me or if you want me to make animations or wtf? you are taking this out of place, this is like its my obligation to help him, i have to animate all the walkers because you want? man a bit of respect, i've respected you althought i had you blocked at msn so i ask for the same.

EDIT:

And i want to know whats the problem, is it that i had blocked hatrus or it is that the walker needs animations? and why im acting childish?

What? Where not blaming of you of nothing, where only trying to incude you in this. But blocking someone for no reason is really stupid and childish. Hatrus really get these things out like hotcakes, and it looks like you wouldnt be fighting with us and take the oppertunity that is right there infront of you. If you wanna look at the walkers, unblock hatrus and get them.

i have told you thousands of times im not a machine, and i learned to animate in this sumer. I unblocked hatrus about 5 hours ago and i cant be as fast as him making animations. And im not vs you two is just that its my option to help him or not help him, i want to help him but i can't make all the vehicles, i just want to do a few of them to balance my time.

Now i gtg with friends, and thats one reason why i cant animate all the time.

Originally posted by Zappa_0

NEWS FLASH: Hes only asking you to do the walkers, not his own army of ships. If you havent noticed but hes been getting them out left and right.

"NEW FLASH"? So is me who is acting childish?, im sure hatrus can speak for himself, anyway i think that you are angry for something i did or somethin i won't do. Yes i have noticed it.

I blocked hatrus for the reason that he didnt let me work when i was trying to work but well if you are going to use this like it where a massive weapons problem is not my prob.

And also can you tell me, Zappa, why the hell, really why i must do this you know, you say you try to include me and all that so wtf? You think in vs. hatrus? You think im vs. you? and why you think that?

I was interested in the ATAT for 2 reasons, one, i like kmans work in the other games and i wanted to work with him in something; and second i wanted to do better animations for the ATAT...well why i have to put here reasons? shouldnt i do what i want?

You have a wrong idea zappa people dont must do things, people just choose it, i say this because all the things you said in other posts.

Well i think that LittleJawa is right, this thread is going to be wierd..

Well ive never thought it was me vs you or what ever, im just giving you the facts. Im not saying you must do anything, your just being gave a great oppertunity to put something in game alot of people are looking forward to. Yea im sure Hatrus can speak for himself, but he is busy modeling some great vehicles to build up the community more.

ok everyone calm down and eat some cookies. there's no need to get all discombobulamated.

we're all in this together - trying to make cool stuff for a cool game. let's keep our energy focused on that goal. i'm sure everyone here wants that. personally i'm working like crazy on several new maps to use all these great new vehicles. i'm quite excited by all these great new vehicles and models and all this good work from everyone is really expanding the possibilites for this game. i'd hate to see some silly squabble over nothing ruin all that.

here's a dancing strongbad to cheer everyone up.

:sbdance

Just thought Id list all of my vehicle releases :D

You can find most of these on pcgamemods.com

Anakin's Podracer

K-Wing

B-Wing

Missleboat

Gunboat

Combat Cloudcar

Geonosian Starfighter

Gian Speeder

Gian Battlefront Speeder

Flash Speeder

Naboo Royal Crusier

N1 Naboo Bomber

Slave II

Cobra

Tie Crawler

Jabba's Sailbarge

Desert Skiff

Jawa Tank

Juggernaut

Kamikazi Vehicle

Darth Mauls Probe Droid

Zam Wessel's Assassin Droid

Republic Gunship

Republic Gunship (rescaled)

Saber-class Hover Tank (Battlefront)

Tankdroid

The Real Sebulba's Pod

Trade Federation AAT

Storm Vehicle

Droid Starfighter (my version)

Trade Federation MMT

Trade Federation Lander

Viper Class Starfighter

Lightcycle

Republic Assault Ship

Which brings us to a grand total of 35 vehicles :D Yay for me! lol

Originally posted by hatrus

Just thought Id list all of my vehicle releases :D

You can find most of these on pcgamemods.com

Anakin's Podracer

Republic Assault Ship

Which brings us to a grand total of 35 vehicles :D Yay for me! lol

Quantity yes, Quality... No. Especially in the texture department. Just because you have made a bunch of models in such a short amount of time does not make you some sort of figure that everyone should follow and work for.

You'll get praise for anything, as long as you provide a picture of it. And they'll download it and play with it because they don't know that it could be so much better. They become ignorant in what they could have, if some people were to spend more time on their work, and actually care about it.

But there are some people out there that would like to work on something that has been unwrapped and textured properly, instead of one of your 5 minute slap on jobs.

Originally posted by KMan

Quantity yes, Quality... No. Especially in the texture department. Just because you have made a bunch of models in such a short amount of time does not make you some sort of figure that everyone should follow and work for.

You'll get praise for anything, as long as you provide a picture of it. And they'll download it and play with it because they don't know that it could be so much better. They become ignorant in what they could have, if some people were to spend more time on their work, and actually care about it.

But there are some people out there that would like to work on something that has been unwrapped and textured properly, instead of one of your 5 minute slap on jobs.

Kman, I'm quite puzzled at your motivation to post such a message. You are an excellent skinner and a fine mapper... with an attitute to match. Do you recall the days when bradfu debated your tone and bias and called for you to be replaced as a moderator? I thought you had mellowed out and grown up a little after you left for a while due to being "insanely busy". You came back as a kinder, gentler kman with some finished work and some meager wips.

But with this post, you've managed to bash a modeler who is cranking out models FOR FREE as well as insult those who like his work. I don't recall him ever saying that he had any skinning skills to match his modeling skills. But the modeling speaks for itself.

I would have expected more of you by now.

hes probably just jealouse that ive been called the "best modeler of jka." and no one knows about him, except the people here at LC. he probably feels that he works hard too and deserves to be reconized also. which i dont blame him, hes a great modeler.

ans so what if people are ignorent? im sure there someof them at are smarter at somethings then you are, maybe not just modeling or mapping. its kinda low of you to insult people who just want to have fun. its my mission to provide and i will do so until im satisfied. IF you dont like the skins then volenteer to skin for me before I release models.

Awww not again!

Hes models rock and he improve on every new thing he makes

And i cant belevie ur a moderater i tought they could control their anger insted of releasing it.

Hatrus models for us on hes free time and some people think hes stealing or is bad at it, cant you just ENJOY the models i mean without Hatrus i would probley quit playing

and for godsakes stop making a big fight wich is truly annoying!

Originally posted by hatrus

[...]hes probably just jealouse that ive been called the "best modeler of jka." and no one knows about him, except the people here at LC. [...]

I do understand Kman somehow.

This attitude you keep expressing in every reply to a post that is pointed against you already made me twitch my eyelids once or twice...

Alright maybe people were insulting you with no reason but still you should remain calm...

Instead you freak out like a 7 year old kid. MAN wake up if it is FAME you want, wich I strongly assume since you call your work just by superlatives all the time, you should also watch your habits, right?

I would really watch out for my reputation... honestly all good modellers/mappers I know are nice guys that you can actually talk with.

But I don't know you appear to me like an arrogant crybaby.

I admit that your models are good .. and I did never intend to call them **** or whatever.

You're just not the best unless you produce quantity *with* an overall quality.

Best example would be your skins wich -in most cases-are more of a blurry muddy pixeldillema under drugs :eek:

So step off your high throne!

High Throne? Hatrus is trying to be the good guy here. He didnt get all mad in the post or anything. The community and the modelers should be happy that he know how to model and can mass produce alot in a week. He has gave us what others couldnt. So come on ppl just be happy with what you got and like Hatrus said if you wanna skin the vehicle contact him prior the release of it. Hes a modeler that works with 3ds max, not a skinner that works with Adobe.

You know Kman and your insecurites really show. Everyone here can see it. If you felt good about yourself and your modeling skills you wouldnt find the need to critisize others work. I think you need to work on your selfesteam until you are happy with your own models, reguarless of what others think or say.

The way I see it is: I make a model. I model until Im satisfied that it will server its purpose well. Then I release it. If someone wants to call it crap, let them cause i dont care anymore. I know my work is good enough for jka and thats enough for me. Fame? no. Ive always been an underdog in life. I maybe be some what famous here but I dont let it get to my head. Be a good person people can talk to? Dont forget I did Revans Droid Fighter for him, after people let him down for 6 months straight. Dont forget Ive done vehicles for Darth Zappas Maps. Orbitius maps too. IF i wernt a nice person, why would I release my work to be modified however anyone sees fit. These vehicles belong to the community now. I just built them.

And I really dont appreciate being told Im arrogant and conceated. I work hard so that others dont have to. I know you want to see my fall flat on my face. You want me trip cause you have that "If i cant do that then enither will he" type of additude. Pahricida I respect your opinion of me and you have every right to think what you want. But please do not ruin it for the others. If you have beef with me then talk to me in private. Ive decided to take things in another way instead of anger and violence. But thats what you want me to do. You want me to embarass myself infront of everyone. But Im not like that. If I trip so what? Remember Im only a human being.

Archived