Home

New WIP's

hatrus

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just downloaded your TIE Defender from pcgamemods. Not bad at all; I really like the skin job, better than your previous models. LightNinja is finishing a TIE Defender that I started. Perhaps it will rival yours. Continue to model, hatrus. It is your destiny.

MK

With all these vehicles we can make a siege deathstar map.

All the different Ties starts in a destroyer, and the A, B, X and Y-wings starts in the rebel ship, and have to get teleported to the deathstar, and they got to destroy the deathstar.

But only with permission from the autors of all these vehicles.

New Update!

Only got the Tie Vanguard, Tie Stealth, and TIe Ground Targeting left.

shot158.jpg

And everyones favorite, the Tie Predator:

Darth Zappa gave me a wonderful idea the other night about a weapon that fires a bomb imfront of the ship, then falls to the ground. So I made a weapon that does just that. It fires a spinning bomb that hit the ground and can take out 30 atst. It also has 8 lasers cannons that can be linked to produce a starshaped laser formation.

shot159.jpg

Update:

Manquesa & Hatrus B-Wing is now avaliable on pcgamemods.com

Current WIPs:

Vehicle Requests

All Terain - Deployable Artillery

Deployable Heavy Artillery

More Artillery

For some reason Ive gotten on an artillery vehicle gig. Maybe its the fact that you cna bombard the enemy from a safe distance, i dunno.

Will also be doing some personal requests, and requests from a christmas mod, and one of Orbitius Imperial Raid maps, and some other eronious stuff.

My latest creation is below. You might reconize it from Star Fox, its the Arwing.

shot0034.jpg

Archived