Home

New WIP's

hatrus

Sorry hatrus i won't animate the walker, i dont like how you and zappa(<--) are talking to JK comunity modders(modellers, skiners, etc..). I know you do many ships and they are very good but everytime anyone says any feedback which is not "Looking Good :D" you and zappa start blaming or start saying stupid things:

"Thrawn keep your big mouth shut and dont start nothing"

"you want some proof!? drop your pants and bend over! then ill give you some proof"

Yes this words are from the page 6 but there are much more and i am really tired of how you are talking to other people, it is like you think that you're superior, maybe not hatrus but zappa does. This is not a question of superiority this is a question of hobbies, some ppl like the models and although some of them arent profesional modellers is not a reason for blaming them.

I like to work in a good enviroment with people who have common sense so thats why i made the animations of Kman and Thrawn or tmu, but although i wanted to work with hatrus i dont like the way you are taking the relationships: "if you are not going to help stfu or i'll blame you"...no thats not the good enviroment so sorry again hatrus but i don't want.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, Lightninja someone had to say what was needed to them. They should have not even started anything, they knew what was gonna happen. Jawa is right this is becoming a weekly thing "Your model textures suck" and so and so. Even when Hatrus hs said plenty of times before if you wanna help out on the textures to contact him so you can do so. And Ninja dont be putting words in my mouth. I was telling Thrawn to back off before his big mouth got him in trouble. Ninja why dont you just go ahead and stop making excuses and tell us that the real reason you dont wanna animate his stuff is cause you are so lazy. Yea you have done somethings, but you always complain about stuff when we even ask you about it. Thats fine we can find someone who really wants to do it and doesnt have such an attitude.

Oh you are trying to make me angry arnt you. Im only defending hatrus cause I know what he has to go through every single day. The only big things I do for hatrus is get him the contacts he needs to model or needs help. Also test and take photos of the ships he has done to submit them with file at PCGM. Other then that, everything else is coming straight from me. A person who is tired of seeing you all try to bring a person down over and over again.

i do agree with zappa about ninja being lazy, ive mentioned this to him every time ninja told me he was busy or some excuse. he constanly complains about not being a machine and all, which is the wrong aditude to have with the skills he posses. and modeling a hobbie? ha, its a job, like anyother job. its not supposed to be fun, its supposed to be work. it requires dedication and time. if you want a hobbie, go play soccer or go fishing. if you think its just fun and no work then you got the concept all wrong. its a job that has to be done like anyother job, id have to say, that if anything is fun about it, it would be making vedio games, and thats about it. its deffinatly not a hobbie, and it shouldnt be considered one either.

and dont ever associate me with another person, ninja. even if its zappa. dont think about it unless i pubically state that im in acssociation or agreement with another person. its insulting. and so are your...

i do agree with zappa about ninja being lazy, ive mentioned this to him every time ninja told me he was busy or some excuse. he constanly complains about not being a machine and all, which is the wrong aditude to have with the skills he posses. and modeling a hobbie? ha, its a job, like anyother job. its not supposed to be fun, its supposed to be work. it requires dedication and time. if you want a hobbie, go play soccer or go fishing. if you think its just fun and no work then you got the concept all wrong. its a job that has to be done like anyother job, id have to say, that if anything is fun about it, it would be making vedio games, and thats about it. its deffinatly not a hobbie, and it shouldnt be considered one either.

It's Ninja's decision, and his decision only. If he doesn't want to animate it, he doesn't have to.

Now, why don't we get back on topic here, and forget everthing that's happened. If there are any complaints, save them for PMs or caht rooms, etc. Just not here.

Okay, moving on...

Pahricida, the Gundam Wing, and the RX79(G) gundam are not the same. The Gundam wing is a personal gundam made for Heero, in the gundam wing series. The RX79(G) (g stands for ground) is a mass-produced Gundam used during the latter half of the one-year war, and was only used in ground combat. It only appeared in the more recent series 08th MS Team.

well i think im gonna do some more star fox vehicles, maybe the other 2 types of fox vehicles, then maybe some of the level bosses. then im probably gonna work on The Shadows of the Empire mod, even tho theres so much planned it will never get released anytime soon. i will probably choose random star wars vehicles to make, such as the i-7 howlrunner, cloakedshaped, etc. oh also some mobile artillery vehicles.

hmmmm ill consider doing it. i just did the other two probes cause someone said it wasnt possible to pilot something that small, so i had to see if it was true or not. right now im gonna upgrade the arwing and make a arwing bomber with bombs or missles and ****.

http://www.hillcity-comics.com/models/WF_01.jpg

this is wing gundam, the same one that savageX made.

http://www.ipmsstockholm.org/magazine/2003/08/images/cuenca_rx79_03.jpg

this is the RX79(G) mass produce gundam. they dont look anything alike except that they are both gundams.

the only one that looks remotely similar is the RX178 gundam made by Gemini, but there are HUGE differences that separate the two. For one, the core (torso) of RX79 is completely different than rx178, two, the shield is completely different and the paint scheme has no relation. Now, i have tried reskinning RX178 to look like the rx79 (tried skinning it to look like the desert version)but it doesnt fit the model.

Pahricida,

I am the director of the SOTE mod. The link is in my signature. As for the "storm trooper" probe you are talking about, it's known as an IM4 droid.

Taken from SWCCG by Decipher

IM4-099:

Imperial Mark IV Patrol Droid. Identifies criminal activity and transmits information to local authorities. Monitors random comm signals for illegal activity.

I actually plan on having these appear in the SOTE mod. I think they are in the original SOTE. They'll have weapons and all that good stuff too. I also plan on having astromech droids (like R2-D2) with blasters. They will replace the lame looking combat droids from the original SOTE. But enough about my mod.

Back to you Hatrus

i prefer making all my models from scratch, unless there is something that raven has in their assests thats too good to pass up (tie fighters).

on another note, i got an imposter goin around trying to discredit my work. he is part of the {TS} Clan and of course his name is Hatrus also. I went to confront him adn he banned me right after I said "hi."

Archived