Home

Server log file errors

cul8er

When I run the server with the /log option I see alot of error messages. The server starts but I cannot connect to it.

The errors in the logfile are;

C:\frontline_forked_pc\RedEngineFL\Graphics\PC\pcRedSegment.cpp(314) : [ERROR]pcShaderSegment: shader Normal [0xe68b9c52] doesn't support vertexformat [d222]!

C:\frontline_forked_pc\FrontLine\Source\LuaCallbacks_Mission.cpp(193) : [ERROR]Lua ReadDataFile: Could not open sound\shell.lvl

C:\frontline_forked_pc\FrontLine\Source\LuaCallbacks_Mission.cpp(193) : [ERROR]Lua ReadDataFile: Could not open sound\bes.lvl;bes1gcw

and so on....

Does anyone else have these problems?

C:\frontline_forked_pc\RedEngineFL\Graphics\PC\pcRedSegment.cpp(314) : [ERROR]pcShaderSegment: shader Normal [0xe68b9c52] doesn't support vertexformat [d222]!

C:\frontline_forked_pc\RedEngineFL\Graphics\PC\pcRedSegment.cpp(314) : [ERROR]pcShaderSegment: shader Normal [0xe68b9c52] doesn't support vertexformat [d222]

ME To..........

Archived