Home

empire/clone sniper worse?

Jaif

I've noticed that my empire/clone snipers can only zoom one click, while my rebel/droid snipers can go two clicks and get extra range. Am I missing something, or is it simply the empire/clone snipers are worse?

It's not a huge deal, as that range rarely makes a difference, but I'm curious.

-Jeff

Originally posted by Iceman_IX

I find that I can headshot in one kill with the Imp sniper but shooting someone with the Rebel sniper even a headshot takes two shots to kill. Not totally sure on this though. I much prefer the Imp sniper.

Roger on that, wonder if that was suppose to be that way???

I will have to check, but I am sure I have headshot snipered in one shot with Rebels. I know this because the first galactic conquest single player I played was with rebels and I know I got many head one shot kills with the Rebels. I did notice though how rebels can zoom twice where as imperials can only zoom once....

Well i have definately one shot killed many stormies, scouts and darktroopers with shots to the head, but anywhere elses takes at least 2 shots, i find it harder with the clone trooper coz the super battledroid's head is hard to get a fix on and the standard droid's heads are too damn small, i do like the extra zoom on the reb sniper, just makes headshots that litle bit easier

Originally posted by ps2gamer42

While the imperial/clone snipers can only zoom in once, they have 6 shots, compared to the 4 shots of the rebel/droid sniper.

You get 5 with the rebel sniper dude, Also you can do one shot head kills. It tells you in the stats after the level how many you actually got.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived