Home

baby has gone missing!

Curt-Man

Originally posted by Sam Fisher

Keep in in a cage next time...

... you obviously don't know much about pythons, they need a lot of space, especially at 11 years of age, I don't know of any pet store that sells a cage large enough for an 11 year old python, plus I think he learned the bathroom was good enough, if you want to blame someone, blame the gf for not closing the door.

I have a 14 foot Red tail Boa Constricter That I've had since it was 6 inches long.

I let him out of his tank and he slithers all over my room. Usually over to me, then on me, then around me, then I put him back on the floor.

It's gotten out of it's tank plenty of times.

he never ate any of my other pets though.

Animals will Get out of their cages, tanks, whatever. it's just...How it goes.

and I love snakes ^^

Originally posted by Icemaniax

I have a 14 foot Red tail Boa Constricter That I've had since it was 6 inches long.

I let him out of his tank and he slithers all over my room. Usually over to me, then on me, then around me, then I put him back on the floor.

It's gotten out of it's tank plenty of times.

he never ate any of my other pets though.

Animals will Get out of their cages, tanks, whatever. it's just...How it goes.

and I love snakes ^^

*pictures 14 foot boa constricter slithering around him*

*shivers*

September 29, 2004 (BAY ST. LOUIS, Miss.) — Baby's back. Keith Berg's pet 17-foot Burmese python is back home.

The snake slithered out of Berg's apartment in Bay St. Louis, Mississippi, Thursday.

To get it back, Berg took advantage of Baby's weakness for rabbits. The smell of some rabbit dinner was too much for the big snake to resist. Lured by the bait, Baby emerged from some insulation in the apartment building's attic.

Now, Berg's neighbor Julie Lawhead is looking forward to a good night's sleep. She lives across the street with her three young children. With the big snake loose, Lawhead says she was looking under the kids' beds at night.

(Copyright 2004 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

my god...its back!

Archived