Home

Where are the ships on Kamino?

Evil Dark Jedi

Well that map is one of the more smaller ones, so taking off you would hear 'You are leaving the Battlefeild!' about half a second later. Im glad they had some maps with all infantry. Kamino is accually one of my favorite maps. I OWN as CIS in that map. I went one on 5 with some guys (Gay AI was there too but it was set to easy) and I came out of it with 46 kills 11 deaths.

Originally posted by sup3rsnail

Kamino could've atleast had the jedi starfighter and jango's slave 1 (or w/e it's called)

Yeah but then with only those two ships available, a good portion of people will do nothing but wait around for those ships to spawn, and when the ships finally do, you can certainly expect some of those who are waiting to TK you if you happen to get to these ships first!

I think it is best that the ships are left out of this map. The map is too small for ships and It's good to have some infantry only maps anyway. It's not like we have that many of them to start with. ;)

The map is great, one of m favorites, and I'm glad they took out the fighters. It's too small, and it's so great as a pure infantry map. Maybe if they ever make another kamino map where fighters were more important, kind of like the difference between the two bespin maps.

Archived