Home

Im having too much fun with this game

Mr. Fragster

I have never laughed so hard in my life. I end up tearing up from laughter at least 2 or 3 times a night on this game. Theres nothing like watching someone try to dock a speeder in echo base, someone who has never driven one before, as they crash into everything in sight, you hear them screaming about how the speeder is a piece of crap. I also personally like dodging friendly fire when I take a speeder bike that someone wanted, driving them to try to headshot me as I speed away. I've played all of the versions, and I like PS2 more than any of them so that's the one I play online. The open mic is also funny as hell...theres always somebody yelling for help or singing or something ridiculous. I've never enjoyed an online game as much as I am enjoying this one and I've only been playing for 4 days.

The funniest thing I've seen yet is watching people fly xwings and tie fighters into eachother on the cloud city level. Most of the time they dont even bother shooting at eachother, they just fly around and run into stuff. The fact that you can hear them saying "wtf man wtf is wrong with this thing" makes it so much better.

Just wanted to share my experiences. God I love this game.

Archived