Home

some wrong stuff in the game

they sayd there would be the propper sounds but the sounds from the atst main cammanon and the gunship laser beam and the droidstarfighter lasters are WRONG!

also the gunsip is supposed to shoot only 2 rockets for a techno union ship 2 crash and the droideka shoot 1 laser of each arm while its supposed to be 2 and i think they should add another class to the seperatists battledroid cause its stupid that they only have it in sp cause on the battle of geonosis there are lots of rebular battledroids and the pilot droid is duposed to be bleu and without a backpack.

:mad::punch1

Originally posted by maxloef

they sayd there would be the propper sounds but the sounds from the atst main cammanon and the gunship laser beam and the droidstarfighter lasters are WRONG!

also the gunsip is supposed to shoot only 2 rockets for a techno union ship 2 crash and the droideka shoot 1 laser of each arm while its supposed to be 2 and i think they should add another class to the seperatists battledroid cause its stupid that they only have it in sp cause on the battle of geonosis there are lots of rebular battledroids and the pilot droid is duposed to be bleu and without a backpack.

:mad::punch1

but the most important thing.. do you have fun playing this game???

i like the game but its suppossed to be like the movies and some sounds in the game are totaly diferent then in the movies the same counts fro the rockets of the gunship there Way TO WEAK

in the movies they shoot down a techno union ship with 2 rockets in battlefront it takes ages and again some spunds are TOTALY diferent then in the movies example the atst cannon just whatch the movie and youl see and also the gunship sphere thingy's on the side make a completely diferent sound i truly hope the dev fix it in a patch

just be glad thats all your complaining about Fable was supposed to be the greatest game ever but turned into a medicore hack and slash fans are calling for the designers heads for lying to them so if the only thing bad is sound thank Gawd because to could have been alot worse.

volden05

just be glad thats all your complaining about Fable was supposed to be the greatest game ever but turned into a medicore hack and slash fans are calling for the designers heads for lying to them so if the only thing bad is sound thank Gawd because to could have been alot worse.

wat do you mean??

droideka shoot 1 laser of each arm while its supposed to be 2

They do shoot 2 from each arm. They shoot 4 in total. Though it doesn't really help, they have horrible accuracy. The lasers should terminate inward, but they just go straight :/ So stupid. They should atleast be closer together so that if you shoot straight you won't shoot AROUND a body.

There's plenty of tiny flaws like that. The sounds, while I've noticed a few errors, don't bother me. I think an emendation to the lasers of the droideka would be good. (Two from each arm (no more firepower, just change the graphics) and have them hit where you shoot).

I was thinking about the battle droid, and it seems like a good idea to put them in, but there's really no need for them. They'd just be another assault class, which isn't necessary.

I think somehwere along the line the devs accidentally mixed up the demolitions droid and and pilot droid skins. Pilot droids are supposed to have blue markings, but they look like plain battle droids with backpacks, and the demolitons guys have the blue. It's make more sense to switch them.

But I'm glad that these kind of things are the issues that I notice, as oppsed to the game sucking in general, which would suck.

I'm a hard-like-diamond core Star Wars fan. I WILL CRUSH ALL THOSE WHO DARE TO OPPOSE ME. :atat:

And I don't know about where you live, but in America, we have these real neat little things called 'periods'. They look like this: . They are used to seperate sentences. It makes writing a whole lot easier to read. This concludes today's English Lesson with Jonathan. Stay tuned for a preview of next week's episode....

Really, the Pilot Droid should be Blue, the Assasin should be plain (red markings mean Security... i.e. Guards on the TF Command Ships or Viceroy's guards on Naboo.) and the Heavy Weapons should be yellow, for Commander. The Pilot should not have a backpack either... ;)

John

Originally posted by Iceman_IX

They do shoot 2 from each arm. They shoot 4 in total. Though it doesn't really help, they have horrible accuracy. The lasers should terminate inward, but they just go straight :/ So stupid. They should atleast be closer together so that if you shoot straight you won't shoot AROUND a body.

they do, the focal point is just farther out than one might expect. it's best to use the scope when aiming a droideka.

Originally posted by TK-8252

Why would the Heavy Weapons unit be the commander skin? That makes less sense than having the Assassin Droid with the red security markings.

Well you have got a point there, but Commander could mean heavier weapons, although this isn't usually the case. Anyway, I like those yellow markings! :p Most importantly (and even that is not very important) is that the Pilot is blue and the Assasin is plain and do whatever you like to the Hvy Weapons. What about those maroon/red droids you see on Geonosis, they don't appear to exist. :(

John

i sure as hel hope that the devs fix the stuff in the next patch.

also ive whatched lots of movies of battlefront there used to be droidstarfighters and hailfire droids on rehn var harbor i wonder why they lef it out also in the dune see there uses to be tx130's instead of atst's i wonder why they changed that also the sounds LOTS are wrong il make a list

1 atst main cannon

2 droid starfighter laser

3 gunship laserbeams (same for tx130)

4 atat side cannon

5 gian speeder big turret thingy laser

wel thats all i can think of now il post more l8er

Originally posted by maxloef

i sure as hel hope that the devs fix the stuff in the next patch.

also ive whatched lots of movies of battlefront there used to be droidstarfighters and hailfire droids on rehn var harbor i wonder why they lef it out also in the dune see there uses to be tx130's instead of atst's i wonder why they changed that also the sounds LOTS are wrong il make a list

1 atst main cannon

2 droid starfighter laser

3 gunship laserbeams (same for tx130)

4 atat side cannon

5 gian speeder big turret thingy laser

wel thats all i can think of now il post more l8er

No offence, but you need to stop dwelling on the minor mistakes, I`m sure that Pandemic are aware of these and are in the process of fixing them.

doggy you maybe dont but i think other people do care about the fact thats loads of stuff in the game are wrong.

i also found another thing thats was wrong after whatching episode 2 the hailfire droid rockets are to weak 2 are supposed to take down a atte and what the hel happened to the special gunships dropping then atte's they were in and now there out

I consider myself a pretty big star wars fan but cant say I noticed anything with the sounds, and it doesn't really detract from the playability for me anyway. Perhaps the sound will be 'fixed' but they really have a lot of much more pressing and important issues.

I have to mention though maxloef, some things will have to change from the movies for playability and balance, certain concessions have to be made.

In the movie you only saw two gunship rockets hit the trade union ship, it may have been battered before hand. Even if it did only take two rockets that would make it far to easy to destroy the CIS command post in battlefront, remember one side has to defend it to make it worthwhile it has to be a challange but not too hard or too easy to defend/destroy.

It is for playability.

An Original Quote From Mark Hamill

"How can you be so serious on a film where you are dodging explosions and running away with Sir Alec Guinness on this side and an eight-foot monkey on this side, and the eight-foot monkey is the one flying the spaceship?"

:rolleyes:

It is a game. It could be better, but it is fun and that is all that matters. I'm impressed with the amount of continuity in the sounds as it is. I hear some of the same sounds in the JK games, in SW Bounty Hunter, and in the movies. They must have them all stockpiled in a sound department.;)

Archived