Home

Have you seen Dooku's Solar Sailor?

reltes

have you seen the solar sailor?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. have you seen the solar sailor?

• yes
    • no

has anyone seen dooku's solar sailor in the spire on geonosis?

damond at theforce.net made a couple comments about this.

i said he was mistaken it wasn't dooku's ship it was a geonosian starfighter. but he says he knows what he's talking about. so now i'm under the impression that ps2 got screwed again.

if you have pc could you get us some screenshots of dooku's ship?

I don't know where it starts out at on the level, but I have seen it fly around shortly after the round begins. I took a few shots at it once when I flew past it as a Republic pilot in one of the gunships. However I usually don't pay much attention to the sky after that because I get too caught up in fighting the droids on the ground.

BTW, I have the x-box version.

I have the PC version, was playing the Spire last night, and I kept getting slammed by something that was shooting out purple laser beams...at a super fast rate. Ive never seen anything like this before !? it was insane...ive played the Spire many many times, this was the first time I have seen this happen. Whats shooting the super strong purple laser ? I was playing as CloneTroopers...and I did have Heros turned on. (instant action) any ideas ?

maybe it can be seen in the background, like all those other ships and star destroyer-like things that arnt really in the battle, but you can see them, so maybe they just see tyrannus escaping the planet after the fight with yoda.

...just a thought

Archived