Home

Star Wars BattleFront RPG

JoinUsOrDie

Umm... The republic and the rebels? Is that right? I thought the Imperials attacked Hoth...

Name: Taureg Bodilla

Side: Rebels

Weaponry: Sniper Rifle, Pistol

Perferred Vessel: Taun-Taun

Other Equipment: None

Taureg yawned groggily. He hated third watch. It was right in the middle of the night, and he could never get a proper amount of sleep. He decided to doze a little bit against the hard, ice walls of Echo Base.

Name- Martin Church

Side-Rebels

Weapons-Blaster Pistol, Assault Rifle

Vessel-Snowspeeder

Misc Equipment-None

"Why would they plant a base on a planet like this!? From what I can tell it's just a large ice ball, with no intelligent life besides us. There's only two kinds of weather here: Cold and freakin' freezing!"

Name: Marcus LeCoy

Side: Rebels

Weapondry: Vibroblade, Blaster Rifle

Preferred Vessel: A-wing

Other Equipment: Medpacs, repair kit

Marcus looked up and saw hoth.jpg

"Oh boy.." Marcus says, breathing heavily, he runs to his A-Wing, (named Martol) and flies to the AT-ATs...

His twin blaster cannons weren't doing any good, and he was taking heavy fire, so he thought his ship would be better off staying at Echo Base. He would do ground battle.

Marcus ran out to see..

at-st.jpg

"It just gets better and better....." Marcus calls to some troops and they start to clear out some of the ground forces....

OOC: Um.. JoinUsOrDie, I think you mean AT-AT walkers. AT-TE walkers were the six legged walkers on Geonosis, which happened decades before the Battle of Hoth.

IC:

NAME: General Zahrahk

SIDE: Imperials

WEAPONRY: his own personal modified AT-AT, 2 handheld blasters, laser rifle

PREFERED VESSEL: " Any ship that looks like it says 'Beware' is my kind ship" - General Zahrahk

OTHER EQUIPMENT: Macrobinoculars, medpack, recon droid

General Zahrahk smirked at the fleeing rebels. He stood in the cockpit of his own AT-AT. The gunner shot at the tiny rebel soldiers on the ground.

"Gunner" barked Zahrahk

"Yes, sir?" the gunner turned around.

General Zahrahk smiled. "No mercy"

"Yes, sir." The gunner said, and returned to his position.

The gunner aimed his weapons toward a group of snowspeeders. He pressed the fire button. A large blue bolt shot at the speeders, and consumed the whole ship. A few seconds later, the snowspeeder blew up painfully.

Name: Jango Fett :fett:

Side: Mandolorian

Weaponry: Westar Dual Pistols, E-11 Blaster Rifle, Flamethrower

Perferred Vessel: Slave I

Other Equipment: Jetpack

Jango Fett lands in a Cave close to Zero base in his Slave I

He sneaks up to the secret entrance Desguised as a Brokendown AT-AT But its covered by a forcefield and I can only get in through retenal Scanner So i wait Patitently untill a imperieal officer comes by and i put him in a headlock and force co-operate him and sneak into the base...

Name: Purple Wolf

Side: Rebels :biggs:

Weaponry: Pistol, Assault Rifle, Thermal Detonators.

Perferred Vessel: Snowspeeder

Other Equipment: None :sspeeder:

The Snowspeeder in front of me blew up. I flew around the explosion and started evasive manuvers. i managed to get past all the AT-AT's then turned around and started tripping over the one at the back.

• 3 weeks later...

((Wait, whu?

I don't see any rules violations going on. It is perfectly okay to make an RPG without knowing what the frick you're doing. It's not worth threatening to tell a mod (which is also pointless, since I read these forums everyday and 'a mod' is going to see it anyway ;))

With that said, everybody, please use the edit button rather than posting a totally new post. It's just 'cleaner'. :)))

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, but I can't belive yo uwould want to join this. It's very......................................... VERY VERY............................... PLAIN OUT DIRTY ROTTEN ODD!:p:D I don't think you want to join it, you just want to join it so you can join every dang RPG so you can improve your post count:p :D Just kidding. Have fun. ........................... If you join.........................))

Archived