Home

Death in my immidiate family.

-=DarkZero=-

Hey guys, been a while, for those who don't know who I am, I was on these forums as Mobius Berreta, Tupac, ExodusSnake, and so on and so forth.

Anyway, this is going to be stupid, and nothing what you think, It's just really pissing me off, and I feel like crying.

Tonight, skateboarding at a skatepark in Barrie(Around my area)

I was doing amazingly well for the first day back after 3 weeks, I was pulling off nose stalls, nose slides, crooked grins, and 50-50s.

Then, I started moving onto the ledges, the first ledge is the easiest to do, so I heel flipped off it, all good(Heel flip is my proest trick), the second ledge, I varial kickflipped off, and it was all good, I moved onto the third ledge, which is pretty high up, so I just tried standard ollies on it, the first two I bailed, but on my third one, I landed it perfectly, and just as my heart stopped, I heard a snap, I jumped off my board to see what happened, and the nose was completely F'd.

I was freaking like no tommorrow, then I tried fixing it, so it was straight, and when I started riding it, it just broke off.

I've been depressed all night, and what makes it worst is that I was supposed to call my lovely girlfriend kym tonight, but none of the payphones worked in the area :(.

But anyways...

R.I.P

Little Josh Thomas

July 3rd 2004-september 29th 2004

Man, I told you it would be stupid, but it hurts so much inside, I loved that deck, I learnt everything, and landed so much with it :( I wanna die.

Originally posted by Acrylic

wow. this is the worst thread ever.

seriously...you coulda been like "my skateboard got BROKE'D!!!!!!1111!"...

...but i thought person died...

*sigh*

thanks for wasting my time.:rolleyes:

You sir, are a true poet.

So I speak for myself and Acrylic when I say:

Loosing faith in humanity - one person at a time

Originally posted by ckcsaber

And OH NOES!! MY TIMES IS WAST3D!! WHAT WILL 1 D00!?!?!?!? I COULD BE POSTING TOPICS ABOUT MISSING SNAKES AND REED AB00T AN OLD GUY SM0KING!!! WHAT WILL I DOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THE HUMANITY!!!THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0H NO3Z 5 SEC W4ST3D OHZNOZ PLZ S0M30N3 GET AN ADMIN OT BNA DIS NUB!!11111ONE!111!!!!!!

Look, I can see how loosing the board that you learned all your tricks on could suck. Its something you'd wanna save and all. But dude, its not THAT big of a deal. Take the trucks off and tape the thing back together and mount it on yer wall.

And this whole OH NO3Z!!11 thing going on needs to stop.

And this whole OH NO3Z!!11 thing going on needs to stop.

Why? Is it getting old? Jeez, never saw that one coming. I guess things get old when they are posted over and over again, eh? Makes me want scream in an angry rage and lose faith in humanity.

*wink wink*

*nudge nudge*

/sigh

That is God's way of saying Skateboarding sucks.

Or maybe that's just what I like to think. Anyways, skateboarding sucks. Get a four-wheeler.

And one more thing, if I see another post entirely in leet, I am going to personally shoot the poster.

*loads gun*

All you bias punks -_- have some pity *points to obi and sticks out toung* :-p

I was never much of a boarder, but I bladed with some of the best skaters in so cal... earned alot of respect back in the day, but I havnt skated in a long time (like 3 years perhaps) but Im really sorry to hear about your first break, every skater has one... go burn the board and save the ashes! or hang it on your wall... ashes in a see through glass jar in your room would be way more hardcore though.

In honor of Obi!

0H N0Z3!!!11!! 1T T4K3Z M0R3 SK1LLZ T0 R1D3 4 B04RD T3HN 4 B1K3!11!! ONEONEONETWOEIGHTY

:-p

Originally posted by obi

That is God's way of saying Skateboarding sucks.

Or maybe that's just what I like to think. Anyways, skateboarding sucks. Get a four-wheeler.

And one more thing, if I see another post entirely in leet, I am going to personally shoot the poster.

*loads gun*

...You know, my preacher also packs heat. Is this a new trend in the church community? :p

Archived