Home

What are swampies favourite food?

Evil Dark Jedi

Home cooked? My parents aren't great at that. However, I LOVE ordering a pizza from Dominos, getting a sub from either Baldino's or Fire House subs, or going to Zaxby's and eating tons of chicken strips with honey mustard sauce.

Don't mess with Zaxby's.

Originally posted by Pie™

You'll get chubby :p

I like pizza :)

And fresh goat's blood

And you'll go to Hell :p

Originally posted by Anthony

Dinner: BBQ pork, chicken beef, whatever, just something bbq

Yah, you told me you sure liked that pork. :D

But my favorite meat is beef, least favorite is pork (only exeption is bacon, yummy... bacon ^_^) and chicken gets a "meh" on my scale.... accept when fried,

same for fish, FISH AND TEH CHIPS BABY! It rules!

FYI, scored 3 touchdowns today for PE, and sprinted atleat 25 yards, atleast 20 times.... everyone was going "HOLY ****!" and one guy on the other team said I was running for my life and complained I wasn't getting the ball, also... I'm an expert at the long snap, too

TiE

Originally posted by Sam Fisher

Beef Stroganoff....

He said home cooked meals, not a favorite past time :p

Anyway. ET was right, a good angus steak... And if you really want to clog your arteries (adults, don't try this at home).

I have a sicilian recipe, get a 1 1/2 lb. cut of angus beef, wrap the edges in seasoned bacon. Grill. Then garnish in peppers (any kind as long as it's spicy)

Though, it's all about marinating the beef.

****, now my mouth is watering.

then after we eat that, we run 2 or 3 miles :)... NO I'm not joking.

Other than that, Hmmm, I love sandwiches. Any and all. Subway is what I usually get, since it is on the way to work. But I do go to the store sometimes just to buy stuff for sandwhiches :D

Chinese food! Hands down. I could eat chinese food every day of the week, and NEVER get sick of it.

Really GOOD chinese restaruants are too few and far between.

Only thing that sucks about the new store I work at, is that unlike my last store, it is NOT down the street from my favorite Chinese Restaurant anymore, which is Dragon Light in Joliet.

As a matter of fact, this store is not near ANY food places to speak of. I have been loosing weight....gee.....:joy:

Archived