Home

The Official Merged JK4 Speculation Thread!

Floppythegod

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was thinking along some possible storylines for the new jedi sequal if there is going to be 1. love to hear your feedback thanks.

1) someone has been ressurecting slain enemies of kyle and hoping to combine their strenght and defeat him once and for all . of course this being too much for kyle heteams with luke, mara and jaden to name but a few to end this and send them back to the hell from which they came. and as you progress you find out that it was one of your students or someone from the academy behind all of it. we can make him a good boss to fight for example after defeating all of kyles old enemies like jerec desaan to name a few the last boss will take one last desperate attempt of defeating you by gathering all the force essence of the other foes of kyle and absorb them for himself to add to his power.

tell me what you think

cheers

Alex

Some really original ideas!

Resurrect enemies, nice friendly student who is actually evil siff, plan to take over galaxy, gathering of forces to build power.

I don't think there's an old idea thats been dilapidated to the brink of a long hellish tedium amongst them!

this might sound really stupid to some of you, but remember Marvel and DC comics released a series where heroes and villains from both universes battled it out? i also think there was some comics where they combined the heroes like batman+wolverine, superman + captain america (super soldier), and such. what if lucasarts got together with a.... star trek company to release a mini series? make a hybrid race between the yuzong vong and the borg, because i think the yuzong by themselves are pretty pathetic excuse for an enemy (or plotline). combine the force in star wars with super advanced technology from star trek, it'd be pretty tight. imagine weilding a light mekleth or using dual blasters w/ vulcan martial arts like in equilibrium.

maybe throw in stargate too or replace star trek with it. the plotline would be pretty nice because you could have parallel hybrid universe, with parallel or fused characters and it won't be necessary to follow the plot lines of the respective universes are from.

No, hes saying make the something simular to what I suggested, but make that an RPG "like" game. So, you could be luke, but make your own choices, like in KOTOR.

But the Jedi Knight series is about, correct me if I am wrong, Jedi Knights. To my knowledge Battlefront has no Jedi, right? So how can it be the way JK was ment to be?

It does... but you can't play them. They are NPCs.

Battlefront all the way? You could have fooled me, judging from LucasArts and LucasForum's battlefront forums, they have been complaining ever since they installed the game (some before).

Man, that community could turn out worse than this one (I don't recall everyone crying the day JA came out. Plus, BattleFront has a server error too, go figure. It seems the games are following a familiar pattern:

Bugs/crap community.

You have the fanboys, and the people who cry about every detail.

I won't be surprised if they start crying about getting shot, just like in JA.

Battlefront code of honor:

Start back to back, take 10 steps forward (NO RUNNING!!!!111) wait 3 seconds (I DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR PING IS, OR LAG) turn and attempt a head shot.

*shrugs*

dont speak to me

:rolleyes:

ROFL.

EDIT:

Admin Mods in Battlefront?

http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=136315

Above point proven.

Originally posted by lukeskywalker1

It does... but you can't play them. They are NPCs.

I knew that part. I was refering to no player Jedi classes. :)

Battlefront all the way? You could have fooled me, judging from LucasArts and LucasForum's battlefront forums, they have been complaining ever since they installed the game (some before).

There does seems to be a lot of complaints. I'm going to try out the XBox demo and the PC demo when it comes out before jumping in.

Man, that community could turn out worse than this one (I don't recall everyone crying the day JA came out. Plus, BattleFront has a server error too, go figure.

I get the same feeling. The server browser issue certainly did its damage to JA. And if there are patches, I'm a little leary of how things will be altered. Basically, I don't want to go through JO/JA community problems again.

But here's hoping things stablize. I think Battlefront could be really fun.

Man, that community could turn out worse than this one (I don't recall everyone crying the day JA came out.

I know! Most people waited at least a week before publicly slaughtering JA and leaving!

These RPG'ers have no patience!

I would make a competetive, tough game with a steep learning curve.

I would also have a feature that kick bans anyone who is named/says any character from star wars. And the word jedi.

If I made a game similar to the JK series, I wouldn't even put a single player in it.

If I did, it would contain horses.

Maybe the next game should be a "Star Wars Vs. Star Trek" adventure.

Think "Aliens Vs. Predator." ; )

Lots of possibilities. And have Raven involved, after all they made JK2/JA AND Elite Force. So they've got experience bringing both franchises to life (quite successfully I might add) in the FPS genre.

Normally I'd think such a thing would be impossible to liscense, but with all the "VS" movies and comics being made lately, maybe this is a good time for something like that.

Oho, you have whetted our appetite with this choice snippet, but we still await your plotline.

Imagine horses with lightsabers... the galaxy is your oyester.

Possibly horses at Jedi Academy, trotting and having a laugh. Then one day, an evil horse ie. Oliver (the evil horse) decides to become a sith horse. He betrays his academy and joins an evil sith stable weith a plot to take over the galaxy.

The good horses then chase hi, find him, try to make him good again but fail and kill him and narrowly avoid the galaxy failing into the hands of evil siths.

What do you think???

I was also thinking along the lines of some kind of evil pony adventure??? But that idea isn't fully developed yet.

Imagine horses with lightsabers... the galaxy is your oyester.

Possibly horses at Jedi Academy, trotting and having a laugh. Then one day, an evil horse ie. Oliver (the evil horse) decides to become a sith horse. He betrays his academy and joins an evil sith stable weith a plot to take over the galaxy.

The good horses then chase hi, find him, try to make him good again but fail and kill him and narrowly avoid the galaxy failing into the hands of evil siths.

What do you think???

I was also thinking along the lines of some kind of evil pony adventure??? But that idea isn't fully developed yet.

You see Trip, here we have final proof that despite your blusterings, originality does not equal quality. :eek:

:D

Originally posted by Spider AL

You see Trip, here we have final proof that despite your blusterings, originality does not equal quality. :eek:

:D

Theres nothing original about it.

Its the same plot but with horses...so yeh I agree, those aged plots are of a low quality.

Originally posted by jedispy

I think what inferno wants is the sick excuse for game play that we had in JK and MOTS. No thanks, not for me.

I do miss the force pull of JA. miss the days of just taking people's weapons. If you were a saber master, and in multiplayer, if some noob was just trying to shoot you down with whatever weapon was available, you could just pull it from his hands. I with JO/JA had two force pull options. One for weapon/item, one for everything else.

Bs. I could beat good light/dark gunners with saber + force only in ff. But Pull/Push in JA/JO is for noobs.

Bs. I could beat good light/dark gunners with saber + force only in ff.
Can't have been that good then. Sabreist & Gunner of equal skill face off... = gunner takes home the gravy.

But Pull/Push in JA/JO is for noobs.
Played right, it was never a problem. Besides, part of the game.

Archived