Home

Do you think modding will be quite the same?

PoM

Yeah, what do you think?

Might it be harder(I hope not) Or (hopefully) easier to mod tsl?

I suppose it will have quite the same files since its basically...

Knights of the old republic! (2)

So...Lets get ready for tsl, since...

Since i gotta wait 2 more months than everyone with an X-box!!!

Oh dam...

How (not) funny..

Originally posted by T7nowhere

I don't I think I'll Probably play for a few hours after I buy it then see how accessible the game resources are :)

Now that's what I call hardcore :D

If TSL is anything like KotOR, I probably won't even consider mods until I've played it so often that it almost doesn't have any appeal to me anymore. Of course, I didn't find Holowan Labs until I'd been playing for about 6 months. It might be different this time.

Originally posted by Achilles

Now that's what I call hardcore :D

If TSL is anything like KotOR, I probably won't even consider mods until I've played it so often that it almost doesn't have any appeal to me anymore.

heh, :) I played KotOR for 2 months straight before I found out the game was moddable and By then I was a little bored of it. It has actually taken about 10 months for me to play the game agian. I mean for more than just testing out mods. ;)

Originally posted by T7nowhere

heh, :) I played KotOR for 2 months straight before I found out the game was moddable and By then I was a little bored of it. It has actually taken about 10 months for me to play the game agian. I mean for more than just testing out mods. ;)

I got the game right after it came out and have religiously completed one game a week since. The only three exceptions that I can think of are the week I was in San Diego, a week while I played Dungeon Siege for a change of pace, and a week where I played Prince or Persia: Sands of Time. I'm still waiting for it to get old....

Sometime ago, Akari at Obsidian confirmed that the ERF/GFF/BIF/2DA/TLK formats are the same as Kotor 1 :elephant:

However, about the model format he said:

I believe we have a different model format than KotOR1
:(

I think I'll rent the Xbox version of the game (yes, I am the owner of one of those evil black and green boxes :rolleyes: but I very rarely use it - I definitely prefer to play on my PC) when it is released: I am too impatient and I'll be able to come here without fearing spoilers. Then, when the PC version is released, I'll be ready to mod it :D

Originally posted by Darth333

I think I'll rent the Xbox version of the game (yes, I am the owner of one of those evil black and green boxes :rolleyes: but I very rarely use it - I definitely prefer to play on my PC) when it is released: I am too impatient and I'll be able to come here without fearing spoilers. Then, when the PC version is released, I'll be ready to mod it :D

That might just be the first idea that has ever made me want a console...

Originally posted by Mike Frank

Yes, modding will probably be much different when TSL is released this December. Oh wait, you guys don't have an x-box. Haha!!!

I do have an Xbox too Haha! and concerning modding, check my post above: those answers were given by Akari himself (dev at Obsidian). It means that we will at least be able to use the good old gff editor :rolleyes::D

Archived