Home

Phobias

ET Warrior

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TK-8252

I've heard that the daddy-long-legs are actually very venomous spiders, but were not given any way to use the venom. :p

I saw that on mythbusters and they tested it and said it was fake.

Daddy Long-legs are nice, but creepy. Imagine having a big one on your wall and waking up in the middle of the night to THAT lovely sight. :eek: Big, furry spiders don't really bother me. Probably because they look more like snall mammals then arachnids:nut:

a little bit of agoraphobia like sith (just a wee bit though), and big spiders close to me/on me. (for example, a big one on my shoulder, leg <-> photo)

minor fear of heights. When climbing ladders i get a strange feeling in my spine.

I am hardly scared of anything. I'd fight a giant if I had to. There are only a few things that I do absolutely hate, and those things scare the Bejesus out of me. Those things are-

Spiders- big or small, it doesn't matter. One gets in my sight, I'm paranoid the rest of the week.

Seaweed- I HATE yucky toes. I get the same reaction of the seaweed as I would if I were being attacked by a great white shark. Sounds stupid I know, but I don't like not beeing able to see what's underwater.

Needles- well, everyone hates needles, so I feel better about that.

and last but not least:

Bad Breath. I am always fearful that I have bad breath, I don't really know why. Maybe that doesn't count as a fear, but I hate it nonetheless.

BTW, for all of you guys that hate heights, I LOVE being in high places. I don't know why that is, either.

I have only one real phobia and that's falling. I don't mind high places, but falling freaks me out completely. And, I always thought that daddy long legs were like the trashmen of nature. They just cleaned up dead stuff outside.

....Or at least that's what they taught us in school

Originally posted by manoman81

....Or at least that's what they taught us in school

DUN DUN DUN :eek:

... anyway, :xp: I hate falling too. That's why I hate those things they did in gymnastics and stuff in 6th grade, when you ahd to fall backwards and trust teh mat or trampoline or a partner to catch you just before you hit the ground. :indif:

Originally posted by Acrylic

I have a slight case of homophobia. Not as much as before, but Im always scared that a gay guy will hit on me.

Yeah, with your looks that must be a big problem :(

@ obi; with that list you don't seem very fearless :p

You'd fight a giant but you're afraid of spiders? :p

Originally posted by Acrylic

Hey, I know I aint good looking, but you dont gotta rub it in. Im just saying, people have different tastes, and like different people.

I never said you were bad looking, and if you think you're not good looking, then why are you afraid to be hit on by a homosexual?

I'm astonished at the number of people who don't make any effort to get rid of their irrational fears in this thread. There are things you can do to get rid of phobias you know...

Especially arachnophobia... completely unjustified that is. Waste of time. Get it sorted!

if you think you're not good looking, then why are you afraid to be hit on by a homosexual?
Maybe he's afraid of homosexuals that like ugly guys. You never know.

Originally posted by iamtrip

I have a fear of jawas

I'm afraid of spam, and trolls that should be banned but arent.

*starts cheezy morality music* If your afraid of something, it's nothing to be ashamed of, because thats just how you are, awwwww

Anyways, I'm with obes, I love being in high places, and I also love falling. I think i'm gonna do some free-falling one of these days when i'm old enough.

Originally posted by Pie™

I never said you were bad looking, and if you think you're not good looking, then why are you afraid to be hit on by a homosexual?

Actually, you did once say that I was bad looking:

Taken from that Picture thread:

I can't say I find you very attractive either, but do I tell you to get surgery or be any different?

But like I said before, people have different tastes. Ive seen people go out with the ugliest people I've ever seen, so you never know.

Archived