Home

Phobias

ET Warrior

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually it's called "lowering your standards because you haven't had sex in a year and you're desperate" in addition to "self-delusion".

Did you know it's possible to love someone because of their personality?

And about trip, i agree with IG-64...

Originally posted by Doomie

And may I say, that this one specific girl I was talking about seriously reeks. Bad. Like B.O. Mixed with ****. She has a high nasly voice, totally nerdy. And she has pimples all over. Its like the worse acne you've seen times 3. And she likes to stab her friends with dull objects.

Not a normal person either, if you ask me.

Originally posted by Acrylic

And may I say, that this one specific girl I was talking about seriously reeks. Bad. Like B.O. Mixed with ****. She has a high nasly voice, totally nerdy. And she has pimples all over. Its like the worse acne you've seen times 3. And she likes to stab her friends with dull objects.

Not a normal person either, if you ask me.

Now that just sounds horrible. What do her parents think of her?

Originally posted by snj

Now that just sounds horrible. What do her parents think of her?

I've never talked to her before, or her parents. Ive just seen her around school. And some of my friends knew her in Elementary school, and she still acts the same way..

Did you know it's possible to delude yourself that you're in love with someone because of their personality and despite their ugliness when in actuality you're merely settling for second best because you're terrified of being alone in your old age like a lonely old bum on the street?

For instance, there's not enough personality in the world to make... THIS attractive!

Originally posted by Acrylic

That sucks for you. Theres only one of her type at my school. Thank god, I couldnt stand more than one.

I think it sucks more for those girls actually :\

And I don't want to be shallow, but I could never date someone I didn't feel physically attracted to at all...

Originally posted by Pie™

I think it sucks more for those girls actually :\

And I don't want to be shallow, but I could never date someone I didn't feel physically attracted to at all...

Me neither, but if you really love someone, you probably don't notice they are ugly. ;)

Originally posted by ZBomber

Me neither, but if you really love someone, you probably don't notice they are ugly. ;)

Like I said before...somewhat..."Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks."

Like, usually I'm attracted to the preppy chicks, like the girls you'd see in abercrombie magazines.

But theres this one chick that I'm attracted to that wears girl skateboarding clothes. Its a weird attraction. I dunno.

I like all types of girls... punk girls attract my attention sometimes, but I normally like the school spirited ones...

I'm an all around guy really =)

Oh... wait... this is about phobias...

1) wasps

2)bees

3)needles

4)religion(as I'm kinda...unsure...)

I'm not really scared of anything. Of course a lot of things are quite terrifying to me (such as car crashes, etc) but since I don't have control over those things, I don't worry about them most of the time.

If you're talking unreasonable fears, well:

Hayden (in any context)

Trogdor coming in the night and burninating my house (and my video games! :eek: )

Etc. :D

Originally posted by Doomie

I'm also very scared of diseases. Whenever i hear of some disease, i think i'm gonna get it and die. I don't know if that has a name, but it's friggin annoying.

Me too. I hear of a disease and I think I have got it. I have heard the name somewhere but cant remember. I think it is paranoid.

Archived