Home

Phobias

ET Warrior

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Acrylic

Like I said before...somewhat..."Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks."

Like, usually I'm attracted to the preppy chicks, like the girls you'd see in abercrombie magazines.

But theres this one chick that I'm attracted to that wears girl skateboarding clothes. Its a weird attraction. I dunno.

So I was at work yesterday being forced to listen to 'I like girls who wear Abercrombie and Fitch'. Now, while the urge to end my life in the quickest bloodiest way possible was overbearing, I decided to change the lyrics to fit me: I like girls who wear Misfits and Tripp

Yea, I was WAY bored.

EDIT: Which reminds me: I'm afraid of having to listen to pop-music for more than 5 seconds.

Originally posted by Kain

So I was at work yesterday being forced to listen to 'I like girls who wear Abercrombie and Fitch'. Now, while the urge to end my life in the quickest bloodiest way possible was overbearing, I decided to change the lyrics to fit me: I like girls who wear Misfits and Tripp

Yea, I was WAY bored.

EDIT: Which reminds me: I'm afraid of having to listen to pop-music for more than 5 seconds.

Just cuz I like the Abercrombie girls doesn't mean I like pop music. In fact, I despise it. ;)

Originally posted by Evil Dark Jedi

What is that?

Anatideaphobia is the fear of using google.

I have anatideaphobia...

the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching me. ~C. Hunter

As for those that would want to look-up REAL phobias, or just want to sound more intelligent by using them check here

Arachibutyrophobia-peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth .

Climacophobia-Fear of climbing stairs or falling down them. In my case falling down them. Due to falling down them so much when I was little.

Lyssophobia: rabies or of becoming mad. With me it's becoming mad. Because I have a problem with going crazy on people for little things.

Pantophobia: everything ;)

Archived