Home

Phobias

ET Warrior

Gephyrophobia- fear of bridges...i see the guys underneath and my mind tells me they arent supposed to be there so i freak out...

Medomalacuphobia- look it up at where Alegis posted:xp:

pretty much im terrified of bridges, if its being on them, going under them or just imagining being on one...

and a daddy long legs isnt an aracnid...spiders have two body segments....daddy long legs only have one....im an intermediate entomologist....

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by jebbers

Medomalacuphobia- look it up at where Alegis posted:xp:

I think the proper term you're looking for is Medorthophobia, not Medomalacuphobia.

;)

Anyway, the proper phobias I have is:

Apeirophobia- Fear of infinity

Phobophobia- Fear of phobias.:p

On the other hand, I found Kainolophobia - Fear of anything new, novelty. :xp:

Alegis, please tell me some of the words in that list are made up.

Fear of certain colors, fear of opening your friggin eyes, or my favorite: Fear of the pope.

And what about Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia.

You can't even tell those people what they have!

Or the fear of things on the left side of the body. These can't be real, can they?

EDIT: Arachibutyrophobia- Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth

You have got to be kidding me!

Originally posted by Doomie

Alegis, please tell me some of the words in that list are made up.

Fear of certain colors, fear of opening your friggin eyes, or my favorite: Fear of the pope.

And what about Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia.

You can't even tell those people what they have!

Or the fear of things on the left side of the body. These can't be real, can they?

EDIT: Arachibutyrophobia- Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth

You have got to be kidding me!

Nop, they're all real, if you read the FAQs they're all found under a medical record or refrence book.

Originally posted by Tyrion

I thought you meant smoking, personally. :p

me too, then i thot maybe it was supposed to be making and he forgot the fun part....

back on topic my fear of bridges is true....i can stand being on a short bridge and a long bridge if we go really fast over it...but as soon as we stop...i freak right out....and heights play a roll in my fear of bridges too....

Archived