Home

FEMALE Rebel Marksman with a MALE voice

Master William

Originally posted by snj

This is pure laziness, how could they make a woman sound like a man and not even realise it?

I didn't notice it. Though it is a woman, she's not exactly super feminine looking. And it's possible that they didn't notice that the sounds for one out of sixteen playable characters wasn't quite right.

And if they did know, they didn't do anything because of time. Did you notice the dozens of other examples of things that they most likely would have improved, had they not had such a strict deadline?

No wait, I take that all back. It's because Lucasarts is sexist.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by JawaJoey

I didn't notice it. Though it is a woman, she's not exactly super feminine looking. And it's possible that they didn't notice that the sounds for one out of sixteen playable characters wasn't quite right.

All you have to do is die or press F1, F2, F3 or F4 and you hear a mans voice. It's honestly not that hard.

Well, admittedly, I very rarely play any of the sniper classes. But just a few minutes ago I tired it. I chose rebel marksman and pressed all the commands, and there was no voice. Not male, not female, none. I was issuing the orders, but no sounds happened. Apparently she's not a she-man, she's a mute.

Archived