Home

Fishing

jebbers

i went fishing this morning with my dad(Oct. 2) at about 7 this morning...and i caught a 5 lb(about 2.5 KG), 23½ inch(about 60cm) rainbow trout...it was an awesome day and experience...when my pops and i got to our spot, he caught a northern pike in about the first 10 minutes we were there. i had a bass on my line but it wiggled free...then about 2 hours later i caught my big rainbow trout...i put all the older experienced fishermen to shame...i walked along the rocks and seen all the guys there fishing so i thot i would cast a few...third cast i caught my trout...and those guys were there way before us....and me being 17 with my 16 dollar fishing pole from k-mart i caught me a big fishy!!!

and heres my question to anyone...what do you do with the eggs? i have a bunch from the trout and dont know what to do with 'em..and i dont want to throw them away....

That's cool, i've fished in a little pond up at our country property and have cought a several little karp fish and a few bass. Only bad part about it is that we usually just throw them back and it sometimes kills them, and it gets them all bloody, so it's kinda pointless...

As for the eggs, I dunno, i'd just throw them out, theres not much you can do with em.

Originally posted by jebbers

i think my dad got the dragon skull from ebay....as for the human skull...he wasnt a fast runner....but my dad got that from ebay too...

i was begining to wonder if someone would comment on the background.....

Well, did he ask where the person selling it to him got it? :eek:

Wait...look at all those scythes there....is the ebay story a lie to keep us in the dark about someone's evil and nefarious deeds...?

lj: checked and fixed, sorry!

Originally posted by Samuel Dravis

Well, did he ask where the person selling it to him got it? :eek:

Wait...look at all those scythes there....is the ebay story a lie to keep us in the dark about someone's evil and nefarious deeds...?

Ooooh. I think you're on to something. ;)

Originally posted by Samuel Dravis

no you all shall pay for uncovering my families evil deeds[/evil voice]

what-ever you did on your farm is your personnal business...how many people do you know who keep a rainbow trout as a pet? besides aquaculture farmers then i dont know many...but i can tell you i know a lot of people who own dogs as pets...and besides the fish is going to be eaten any way....were the puppies going to be eaten and not wasted....i think not....the trout got a home in my belly and it wasnt wasted....im a native so dont even think about talking to me about wasting animals and not eating what they give us, so if you try the whole "you wasted this and that" think again... i found some one to take the eggs and use them. the left over fish parts i gave to a factory that makes fish food out of the unused left-overs of the fish....so dont try to say i wasted a fish by killing it cuz i didnt....

Archived