Jump to content

Home

What have you pre-ordered recently?


snj
 Share

Recommended Posts

Recently I pre-ordered Halo 2. I would have gotten the Special Edition but it would of been delivered a week later, on November the 15th, so I just stuck with the regular version.

 

Just to let you know you can post anything you've pre-ordered, it could be a game, a book or a album. Or if you wanted you could post pictures of the product you've ordered. I'm pretty sure everyones heard of Halo 2 so I won't bother posting a picture of the case.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by joetheeskimo5

I pre-order books a lot. Currently, I've pre-ordered The Artemis Fowl Files and The Burning from amazon.com.

 

0786856394.01._PE20_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

 

No image for the Burning.

 

Hmmmmm...I wonder if anyone's preordered Half-Life! :xp:

 

Yes, finally, another Atremis Fowl book.

 

Sucked that he got

mind-wiped

in the last book. With this and the 11th book of A Series of Unfortunate Events, I'm going to have some happy reading.

 

Edit- Oh...it isn't a story, just a book filled with tidbits describing random things in the Artemis Fowl universe...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I pre-ordered Halo 2 and Fable a while ago. And well, I still haven't picked up Fable, I'm gonna ask for my $5 back, since I'm not gonna pick that up for a while. I'll maybe ask for it for Christmas or something, since I only have enough money for Halo 2 now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Acrylic

I pre-ordered Halo 2 and Fable a while ago. And well, I still haven't picked up Fable, I'm gonna ask for my $5 back, since I'm not gonna pick that up for a while. I'll maybe ask for it for Christmas or something, since I only have enough money for Halo 2 now.

 

Good choice, Fable is a great game but it can't compare with Halo 2.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Tyrion

Yes, finally, another Atremis Fowl book.

 

Sucked that he got

mind-wiped

in the last book. With this and the 11th book of A Series of Unfortunate Events, I'm going to have some happy reading.

 

Edit- Oh...it isn't a story, just a book filled with tidbits describing random things in the Artemis Fowl universe...

 

Oh, really? Damn! :( Oh well, I just found out the next book'll be called The Seventh Dwarf, so we know he is working ona new one, an not some crappy...*grumbles*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Only because every biped with an xbox wants that game. We actually chat about it on xbox live, when we are playing SWBF of all things. :lol:

 

I pre-ordered it, because I WANT my Special Edition fancy schmancy copy this time, and I fear there is going to be a LONG line the day THAT one comes out.

 

I am contemplating taking a day off work, just so I can go get my copy. ;)

 

The local Gamestop is hiring bouncers just for the occasion.

 

I pre-ordered mine from Best Buy. :cool:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by joetheeskimo5

I pre-order books a lot. Currently, I've pre-ordered The Artemis Fowl Files and The Burning from amazon.com.

 

0786856394.01._PE20_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

 

You sir will ahve a seat at my table for that infomation

 

*goes to reserver book*

 

Ah I remeber translating all the codes allong the bottoms of thoses books

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hardly ever preorder anything. About the only thing I've ever preordered was Zelda: The Wind Waker, though it was mainly to get the Ocarina of Time bonus disk.

 

I don't even get new games anymore; I just wait a few months and get them for 17 bucks used (about 1/3 the price of a new game) at GameStop and EB Games. Or, if it's a game for an old system, I get them used for even cheaper prices. I mean, 5 dollars for Goldeneye; how great is that?!:D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've only pre-ordered one thing and that was The Matrix Reloaded which got me mad cause I got it the next day. I don't see the point in pre-ordering cause I usually can find something where I look for it and they're never sold out. Only thing I would pre-order would be something if it came with some extra that you can't get unless you order it from somwhere and can't get it there too.

 

I usually pre-order concert ticket's too so that I can get a ticket and not have to worry about them actually being sold out and also to get the best seat's before they're sold.

 

:lsduel::duel:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...