Home

What have you pre-ordered recently?

snj

Recently I pre-ordered Halo 2. I would have gotten the Special Edition but it would of been delivered a week later, on November the 15th, so I just stuck with the regular version.

Just to let you know you can post anything you've pre-ordered, it could be a game, a book or a album. Or if you wanted you could post pictures of the product you've ordered. I'm pretty sure everyones heard of Halo 2 so I won't bother posting a picture of the case.

Originally posted by joetheeskimo5

I pre-order books a lot. Currently, I've pre-ordered The Artemis Fowl Files and The Burning from amazon.com.

0786856394.01._PE20_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

No image for the Burning.

Hmmmmm...I wonder if anyone's preordered Half-Life! :xp:

Yes, finally, another Atremis Fowl book.

Sucked that he got

mind-wiped

in the last book. With this and the 11th book of A Series of Unfortunate Events, I'm going to have some happy reading.

Edit- Oh...it isn't a story, just a book filled with tidbits describing random things in the Artemis Fowl universe...

I pre-ordered Halo 2 and Fable a while ago. And well, I still haven't picked up Fable, I'm gonna ask for my $5 back, since I'm not gonna pick that up for a while. I'll maybe ask for it for Christmas or something, since I only have enough money for Halo 2 now.

Originally posted by Acrylic

I pre-ordered Halo 2 and Fable a while ago. And well, I still haven't picked up Fable, I'm gonna ask for my $5 back, since I'm not gonna pick that up for a while. I'll maybe ask for it for Christmas or something, since I only have enough money for Halo 2 now.

Good choice, Fable is a great game but it can't compare with Halo 2.

Originally posted by Tyrion

Yes, finally, another Atremis Fowl book.

Sucked that he got

mind-wiped

in the last book. With this and the 11th book of A Series of Unfortunate Events, I'm going to have some happy reading.

Edit- Oh...it isn't a story, just a book filled with tidbits describing random things in the Artemis Fowl universe...

Oh, really? Damn! :( Oh well, I just found out the next book'll be called The Seventh Dwarf, so we know he is working ona new one, an not some crappy...*grumbles*

Only because every biped with an xbox wants that game. We actually chat about it on xbox live, when we are playing SWBF of all things. :lol:

I pre-ordered it, because I WANT my Special Edition fancy schmancy copy this time, and I fear there is going to be a LONG line the day THAT one comes out.

I am contemplating taking a day off work, just so I can go get my copy. ;)

The local Gamestop is hiring bouncers just for the occasion.

I pre-ordered mine from Best Buy. :cool:

Originally posted by joetheeskimo5

I pre-order books a lot. Currently, I've pre-ordered The Artemis Fowl Files and The Burning from amazon.com.

0786856394.01._PE20_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

You sir will ahve a seat at my table for that infomation

*goes to reserver book*

Ah I remeber translating all the codes allong the bottoms of thoses books

I hardly ever preorder anything. About the only thing I've ever preordered was Zelda: The Wind Waker, though it was mainly to get the Ocarina of Time bonus disk.

I don't even get new games anymore; I just wait a few months and get them for 17 bucks used (about 1/3 the price of a new game) at GameStop and EB Games. Or, if it's a game for an old system, I get them used for even cheaper prices. I mean, 5 dollars for Goldeneye; how great is that?!:D

I've only pre-ordered one thing and that was The Matrix Reloaded which got me mad cause I got it the next day. I don't see the point in pre-ordering cause I usually can find something where I look for it and they're never sold out. Only thing I would pre-order would be something if it came with some extra that you can't get unless you order it from somwhere and can't get it there too.

I usually pre-order concert ticket's too so that I can get a ticket and not have to worry about them actually being sold out and also to get the best seat's before they're sold.

:lsduel::duel:

Archived