Home

The Invasion Of The Super Star Destroyer

JoinUsOrDie

This Battle Takes Place On The Imperail Super Star Destroyer. You Must Have This Info.

Name:

Alignment: Ex. Rebel/Imperal <--- Pick One

Ranking: Capt.,Com,Lt,Etc

Guns:

Sooooo...............

Name: Grim

Alignment: Imperial

Ranking: Capitan

Guns: Blaster Pistol, E11 blaster rifle, Stouker Concussion Rifle, Rocket Launcher, Detpacks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

:launcher: The Alarm sounded. The Rebels had finally come for revenge for the massacre at Hoth. A Rebel Ran Past My Room And Sent A Transmission. "This Is Ranito Don Reporting From Section A Subsection B Resqusting---" I shot the comlik before he could finish. :tommys::attack2:

Oh this one's in first person. Yay!

Name: Gufyar Wiles

Weapons: E-11 blaster rifle, thermal detonaters, dual vibroswords.

Strengths: Melee combat

Weaknesses: Ranged combat, not a good pilot

----------------------------

I walked down the hallway, my heart full of fear. It was beating fast. I told it to stop and realized I probaly sounded foolish. "Why, oh why, did the Rebellion have to attack on his first day?" I thought to myself. Suddenly, I stopped. I heard blaster fire. I quietly drew my blades Teragaus and Lokinim and steathily walked down the hall.

Name: Brandoise Veeyr

Alignment: Rebel

Weapons: Vibroblade, 2 proton-grenades, DL-14 blaster pistol, E-15 Blaster Rifle, datapad

Strengths: Ranged combat, stealth

Weaknesses: Piloting, talking

Brandoise heard blaster fire near by. The boarding party's initial blitz was successful, but he knew it would not be easy from here on. Keeping his DL-14 pistol in hand, he continued to creep forward..

Name: Purple Wolf

Alignment: Rebel

Ranking: Commander

Guns: DL-14 Blaster Pistol, vibro-sword, Thermal Detonators, E-11 Blaster Rifle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I lead my assualt team down the corridors i wonder if this attack would be worth it.

My thoughts were cut short when i heard someone speaking over the com system. "This is Ranito Don Reporting From Section A Subsection B Resqusting---" the voice was suddenly cut off.

As my team and I round the corner we saw a couple of stormtroopers running our way.

:trooper::trooper::trooper::trooper::trooper::trooper:

I raised my E-11 Blaster Rifle and fired. I took down a couple of Stormtroopers. We had taken them by surprise.

My team managed to take out the stormtroopers without taking any casualties.

but i knew it was only a matter of time untill we did. i just hoped i wasnt going to be on of them.

My team and I started to make our way up to the turbolift so we could get to the bridge.

• 2 weeks later...

Name:Jan Solo

Alignment:Empire

Ranking:Corpral

Weapons:Vibro Knife and Double silenced Blaster pistols

Strength:Stealth

Weakness:Heavy Weapons

This is when im thinking

I moved slowly down the hall when i heard some noise in the kitchen. I sneaked into the kitchen and found a rebel with a blaster pistol in hand. He did'nt see me as he was to busy looting the body of the cook. Man, my favorite cook to. I slowly moved up to the rebel scum and gave him a taste of my Vibro knife in the neck. I forgot to hold his mouth and he screamed.

Name: Zoric Bastar

Alignment: Empire

Ranking: Corporal

Weapons: E-11 Blaster Rifle, Two-vibroblades, Frag Grenades

Strengths: Close Combat

Weakness: Ranged Combat

--------------------------------------------------------------------

As I heard some explosions I got my equipment and puled out my vibro-blades. As I exited my room I saw a rebel soldier. I quickly dodged the shot and jumped over to him and killed him. I ran down to where some fellow Imperials were.

Name: Bac Reuben

Weapons:jetpack,proton missle launcher, two blasters.

Strengths: airborne attacks, high confidense, and even fights.

Weaknesses: too confident,when many people are against him, and not experienced.

Confusion was making me dizzy.I wasn't used to battles and I was getting sick from watching my friends die while I took down rebel after rebel. Suddenly, they retreated and I followed them.

I slowly moved out of the room and ran down another hall. There was blaster fire all over the place dang these rebels! why can't we just form up and kill them. I ran to my quarters to find two rebels looking over my stuff! that is it! I fliped out my double pistols. I fired 8 times with each pistol. The rebels fell to the ground. I shot them a couple more times for good measure. I removed my helmet and my grabbed visor. It was heat sensitive so i could see people through walls. I grabbed a candy bar and headed out the door.

I was attacked by Maveric. I could see that his skills where far more advanced than mine. He shot three vibro darts. I was lucky to doge two and the third nicked me. Faster than i could see he pulled out his E-11 and hit me right in the chest! As i fell i fired 4 shots with my pistols. THis barely hurt Maveric but when i thought i was a gonner my good friend Zoric came running down the hall. He shot Maveric . I think i heard his body hit the floor but i blacked out in pain.

Thanks Evil Dark Jedi. Thanks for playing fair primal.

I followed them to the med room but somthing told me I knew the one i had made black out.I rushed inside and I put one step through the door and BAM!! Zoric had his vibro blade against my throat so fast even i had no idea what was going on.I stood there for what seemed like hours waiting on his next move.I could see Jan on the medical bed and the droid healing him.I knew the power of those vibro-blades,one touch could make me vomite and paralyze me.I knew even for me he was not going down with out a fight.This guy was protecting Jan with all his life."I am on a mission to eliminate Rebel commander Luke sky walker"I said,but no one moved not even the vibro-blades 5mm away from my throat...

AS i began to come to i saw a healing droid...I was in the all to familiar medbay. I got up. I truned to the door and saw Maveric . But Zoric had his blade at his neck. I grabbed for my Pistols. I heard Zoric say Give me one good reason why i should'nt kill you.. Yeah! .

Archived