Home

The Invasion Of The Super Star Destroyer

JoinUsOrDie

Name: Durst Onasi

Rebel

Guns: assault rifle, blaster pistol, three grenades

"What a ...", the comlink didn't speak anymore. But I knew, that they need me. I ran to my landing ship and sat me next to a commander. With a little hit the ship leave the rebel blocade runner and took his way to the star destroyer.

Suddenly there was a big explosion near our ship and I cannot say what happend but we must had have a lot of fortune cause we hitted at the destroyer hangar and I could see our ship burning at the cockpit.

I was petrified with horror and the commander next to me was dead. I didn't know what to do when another soldier shouted at me that I should get out of the way. I jumped up and ran after the others.

My leg hurted me but I didn't have time to care about it. We were only 40 at this time. At the end of the hangar was a lift, our only chance to survive, when the landing ship would explowed!

I hitted the controller of the lift but nothing happened. I hitted it again and the lift opened the door. Thankfully we walked in, no minute to late cause the hangar was destroyed by a big explosion.

The drive was short, the lift fast. After the few seconds the door opened, probably automaticly, and someone shouted:"Take cover!!" and soon we were fired by stormtroopers.

I wanted to fire back but I couldn't find my magazine. I must had lost it in the hangar. I took one of a dead soldier and at least it fitted. Puhh! I was very relieved.

I aimed at a stormtrooper and shoted. Aside! Damn. I tried it one more time and finally it worked.

The combat has taken only five minutes but for me it was five hours.

A officer gave us the sign to move quietly and we went down the corridor.

Originally posted by Evil Dark Jedi

"I dont think so. So who said that Luke was on this ship?" I said.

"Oh,sorry,must have got on the wrong ship,stupid Bothan spy team." "oh well,I work for the empire as an assasin.(sorry for the spelling)Since he is not here,I will help out the empire in this struggle for the battlefield" "My rank is master gunnery sergant,and i am a expert marksmen,what can i do for you?"

• 2 weeks later...

The turbolift doors opened.

Without me having to give an order, my troops moved out and secured the area around the turbolift.

One by one the troops signaled that the area was clear.

I gave the order to move out.

As we moved up to the bridge we noticed that there were a lack of guards.

we moved even more carefully.

As we neared the bridge we also noticed that the bridge doors were open, we couldnt see anyone inside.

As we reached the bridges blast doors they slammed shut.

Behind us stormtroopers appeared from hideing.

I dove behind cover.

As i looked around and saw that not everyone made it behind cover in time.

I also noticed bomb on the walls where most of my men where hiding.

The explosion deafened me.

I was the only one left.

Just.

Before i blacked out i managed to roll a thermal detonator around the corner.

I took all the stormstoopers out.

I fell unconscious.

I was sent here during the battle to assasinate commander skywalker.If the mission was to be comprimised i was to help the empire in the stuggle for the battlefront.(help them in the battle).The force tells me skywalker will be here.Now unless you want to see my skill I suggest you remove your weapons from my neck and head.

• 4 weeks later...

name: Oetch Tisimia

Aligement: Rebel

Position: Colonel

Weapons: T21 Rifle, scout Blaster pistol, c50 frag grenades.

Strength: Piloting, marksmanship, dodging

weaknesses: Melee combat.

Oetch and his Bothan 70 man termination team mowed through three stormtrooper teams until they were rooms away from the medbay. The final trooper oetch knocked out with the butt of his blaster pistol. He glanced at the medbay door, his rebel marine armor flashing in the beeping alarm warning lights.He threw a C50 frag grenade at it, blwoing the door clear. There seemed to be some commotion going on. A mand had his vibro blase to anther mans neck. In unison all of the power-T21 rifles were raised, making a slight clanking sound. The bothans pulled down their visors. Some shots were fired, but only at the droids, who were blasted to smithereens.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Jon Landcaster

Alignment: Rebels

Guns: Blastech E-17D Sniper Rifle, Taser, Blastech E-11 Blaster Rifle, Samuri Sword.

I Finally arive on the death start, looks like the party is already started. So I run down that hall to get with the rest of the guys.The only people I found was Oetch and his team. I decided to join his team.

Archived